Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When Dispensaries through freebies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Harren, Dec 18, 2014.

1. #1 Harren, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Is it just a tactic of good will to keep their customers or they just throw whatever they want to get rid of bunk weed so they can bring new stock?

Because my delivery dispensary just threw a gram of another strain randomly into my package and I'm not an expert in telling which weed is dank or not, so how does it usually work?

Edit: I meant *throw in the title

2. Smoke the extra gram and tell us.

3. Giveaways promote customer loyalty,

4. #4 DabsOnTheMountain, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Theres a huge supply and hes just giving some away, its supposed to make you want to buy from him again. He might not always do it, and if hes giving you a gram here and there hes probably a pretty good delivery driver. 

Slowly where we live its become standard that an eighth is 4gs. People here treat bud like coffee, theres just enough bud around that its basically expected to get 4gs, and only crappy dealers still do 3.5. Everyone who smokes moved to hash and oil now, so demand for bud went down but everyone still sells it. And then theres just lots of bud here to begin with, and dealers are like Walmarts, so everyone who still tries to sell bud throws something extra. One guy throws chunks of scissor hash in when you buy over a quarter, everyone adds that extra half g. Your guy probably just wants more of your business and has a huge supply. Hes probably a good driver. Post the bud he gave you, is the bud he gave you for free just as nice as the bud you payed for?.