Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grand daddy or train wreck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blasteroid, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Opportunity arose to buy one or the other what would yall recommend?

2. GDP  :smoke:

I've never been a fan of Trainwreck.  It brings you up fast but dies out too quick for me.  

3. i got an oz of trainwreck once, felt like a 15% thc. on the onset, it really hit me like a fuckin train, just blasted, but the high dies down after 45 minutes. But, my first oz ever, so trainwreck

4. Both, train wreck is killer but like those two said it's not very long lasting, the GDP has legs for days so hit the GDP a couple time then hit the trainwreck to get back up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Grandaddy is really good stuff.

6. you really cant go wrong with either but if you want a longer lasting high without having to keep toking go with gdp

7. Haha grand daddy is the shit! Smoked a jay of that and couldn't even walk. Passed out on the couch at 10 in the morning after smoking gdp good stuff