Is this weed to old to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by the_biggreenbud, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Hey fellow blades, so I recently ran out of pot and can't really get more at the moment..however I found some old roaches that had been in my truck since June or July probably, and now the weed is brownish..does that mean it's mouldy or not good to smoke or would it be safe to spark this shit? Pictures included, with and without flash. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418865359.105713.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418865421.274762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'd smoke it. No idea if you'll be fine, but personally I'd light it up.

3. I'd smoke it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'd be scraping that grinder too  :bongin: 

4. I mean, you might as well smoke it. I've smoked old dried up mids that looked just like that and have gotten high from it, tastes like shit, but gets the job done. 

5. Should be fine. Just going to be super dry.

6. Dude yeah smoke it. I smoked some stuff my friend gave to me after holding onto it for a year and it was still skunky bomb ass tasty shit. I mean it was dank when he got it cuz I was the one who gave it to him but I couldn't believe how well it held up

7. #7 TheWhiteLighter, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    It's fine. Whatever gets you through the night.
    Enjoy your stank man.

8. You'll be fine, it's just going to be harsh. Ive smoked old ass weed I found cleaning my room one day with no problems. You could always fluff it with some orange peel but with that little, I wouldn't bother.

9. I'll smoke it if u dont

10. Smoke it, man. It will just taste crappy and it will burn fast as hell because it's so dry. You're still gonna catch some kind of buzz.

11. What does an orange peel in the bag do?

12. Adds a little moisture.

13. Weed from 6 monthes ago? Smoke up!

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I've smoked weed that was more than a decade old.  Just do it.

15. "Too old to smoke¿" - does not compute

16. that's so far past old lol that's like ancient

17. you smoke it yet?

18. Yea one bowl, I hadn't smoked in about two weeks, I ripped one bowl and it was waaaay harsh and almost made me throw up but I got INSANELY high!