Hydro set up question on a purchase

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by alfyusmagus, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Hey, was just wondering if anyone ordered from unique hydroponics and are they legit?  I know i could make one for cheaper, though dont have access to tools and was looking for something complete.  Ive tried to conntact them for like a week now to no avail, so i was wondering if anyone knows about this.
    \\

2. If they won't talk to you, fuck em

3. No response on your email, no address information on the website... 
    Maybe their products are fine, but it looks like the customer service is not really nice.

4. sucks cause at first they were responding, now i want too, but know i wonder what happened.  but yeah im pretty much done just sucks saving up for it and when i can i cant, guess go back to diy

5. oh but does have address and "24 hour" number. seemed legit but dont know now.

6. sucks though i was looking so forward to it

7. i just wanna know if anyone else dealt with them though, and if its just a holiday thing or a nvm thing.

8. k well got a hold of someone sucks though my head phones are fucked, and only got like 6 minutes now on my phone.  but they did answer still dont know though want to know if this is legit, dont know 

9. im gonna have to wait now till i get minutes or get to use a phone, damn

10. Dude, continuing to even think about doing business with a business with shotty contacts is a NO GO.

Guess what, you are going to break your back and order, then it is going to be WRONG somehow, and THEN when no one picks up the phone you are going to be PISSED AND out money.

There are like 19187432087460512 online hydro websites that are legit. Put in like 5 minutes of research and find someone REAL.