Monster cropping

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by ludachris420, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Only a 3 week revert from full flower

Attached Files:

2. Nice... I have started trying this myself... Just wondering if anyone out there has any tips on Monster cropping... Such as topping, FIM, or cropping a Monster cropped plant.... How do you treat it once it starts booming branches.... Just wondering what kinda experiences you have had...

3. They are hell to deal with.  They grow all over the map.  Chances are, you wont try this technique twice.  ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. They do go nuts don't they👻
    I keep them as side projects. For me they take to long but... Fun to watch and play with😛

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Your titles states a topic that needed further explanation. You gave none. You're an asshat.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The single finger or three fingered leaves are just too weird for me.  Trimming those things is just hell and I will NEVER grow one again unless it is on accident.

7. Supposed to use them as mothers and take clones off of them

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 pointswest, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    If you want good information about this technique by someone with knowledge of the subject check out the link by Bad Kitty smiles or weedblog to get tips for applying monster cropping.  This technique produces massive bushes when done properly. 
    \n\nhttp://www.theweedblog.com/monster-cropping-marijuana-plants/

PW

• Like Like x 1