Deleted

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HungGnome, Dec 17, 2014.

1. #1 HungGnome, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    Deleted

2. Just an FYI - You can't stack discounts on Grass City. It's one or the other. 

3. #3 HungGnome, Dec 17, 2014
    Deleted

4. Yeah the 30 percent off is still great. I think you use to be able to stack them but that's obviously a quick way to make the company go out of business. To bring more bad news, the 15 percent off for giving a review is attached to your specific account and no one but you can use it. 

5. Anyone want to help me out finding a good bong i could buy? or tell me if the mix and match series is good or not?

6. Thats honestly too much for a mix and match IMO, good thing you have that 30%. off deal

7. #7 HungGnome, Dec 18, 2014
    Deleted

8. I guess not but that perc base is overpriced IMO

9. #9 HungGnome, Dec 18, 2014
    Deleted

10. #11 Lazyboy808, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    you in the US? if so i can give you some dirty list of artists you can buy from.

11. #12 HungGnome, Dec 18, 2014
    Deleted

12. #13 HungGnome, Dec 18, 2014
    Deleted

13. In reference to that video that was the fault of the individual not the fault of the glass in anyway the keck clip is not intended to bear the weight of all of the glass n water it's supposed to assist in holding the connection solid it's not supposed to bear the weight The individual hitting it should've been sitting on the couch
    Anyway you can actually get laboratory grade metal keck clips that are rubber padded and will hold the weight will not give out on Amazon for cheap

14. #15 SnoopGoat, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

I don't remember if it's okay or not to link to other glass sites... but Grasscity isn't the greatest place to buy from.

Afrosmoke has some nice big Zobs or Grav Labs in that price range and you can get a free piece like a chillum.

Brotherswithglass also has some nice SYN or Black Market pieces for that price and you can get a free piece as well.

If you had to stick to Grasscity... I'd probably go with one of the EHLE's or pricey SYN's.
    http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ehle-straight-cylinder-ice-1000ml-green.html#.VJK1VivF9rY
    http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/syn-glass-mini-airstrike-glass-perc-bong-rasta-label.html#.VJK03yvF9rY

15. I agree with everyone. Don't spend $300 on one of those build able bongs.

Something I use to own and very much recommend: 
    http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/jerome-baker-24-arm-perc-beaker-base-glass-tube.html#.VJLblMZ--9Y

This is an amazing tube from a well known company. As you can see it's originally 499 on sale for 399 plus the 30 percent off discount would bring it pretty much right at your price point. Free shipping as well. It is the smoothest piece I have ever hit of over the 2 dozen I've owned. I feel for the price of 300 you would be very hard pressed to find a smoother hitting piece.

16. #17 HungGnome, Dec 18, 2014
    Deleted

17. Sorry im on the run, check out apix design when you have the time. It's better than whatever is sold through this website. If that does'nt appeal to you then try check aqualabtech for more  highend american glass

18. #19 HungGnome, Dec 19, 2014
    Deleted

19. dang man... bad choice. you could've gotten a roor, illadelph, or sovereignty straight tube for around that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum