The Interview: What are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by lessthanjeezy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. 7/10

Funny parts here and there, but it has nothing on Pineapple Express, I still think that was Franco and Rogen's best collab.

2. This is gonna lead to world war 3

3. 7/10. It could've been much better, but it's got a lot of laughs.

4. some parts were over the top, but it was a funny movie.

Pretty crazy when you think about what it really is, and how NK really is (supposedly). And how pissed Un must be hahaha

5. #65 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    The huge fit over this movie being a mistake an blah blah blahh was like saying Paula Dean should use more butter :/

6. #66 KushOrDie, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    All a publicity stunt. You cant tell me that they're going to spend millions of dollars to make a major film and then just "oh, someone doesnt like this idea. looks like we cant use it" I mean really? Sure, they put it on XBL and PSN and Google Play and stuff, but I know a good majority of my friends that just went and torrented it anyway.

And I personally thought it was pretty damn funny. especially high as a kite :hippie:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :smoking: 

7. It was not quite what I expected it to be. It was nice but I guess with all that talk about it my expectations were too high. It's by no means a bad movie though, a good way to kill some 2 hours and chill with a buddy and seems like it would be fun to watch if you're blazed.

8. Watched it on Saturday night
    I enjoyed it, but being baked probably helped!
    ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum