USA crushes Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProGMOII, Dec 17, 2014.

1. I've met many people from there visiting california, and also have family who has visited briefly in Switzerland. They absolutely loved it and told me 'you're going to want to retire there, trust me'. Read up on it, watched some videos, read more about economy and social classes etc, I think I'd fit in well there assuming I pick up on the language, though I'd stick with my profession as sushi chef and would think I'd do well there.
    Plus they don't seem too punishing on cannabis, actually confused on the laws.

whatever bush did doesn't necessarily make putin's actions right somehow. just because one guy is fucking up it shouldn't prompt others to follow him.

let's all just start a real world-wide war and kill off the planet, just like it's been predicted in every futuristic movie.  

3. #63 squidrick420, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Sorry, I've been out of weed for a week now and I'm rather irritable and quick to snap on things haha. I didn't have time to detect the sarcasm. Anyways I just want see a shift away from fossil fuels is all. I do realize that things have gotten much cleaner and many European cars are using some clean diesel technology with amazing gas mileage. Plus there is bio-fuel, the smell of which always makes me hungry. I used to study auto-tech in my first round of college when I was 18 until I postponed college for several years after I realized it was a hobby; during that time I got to study green technology in the automotive industry which is what got me interested in the shift away from oil. My future is in civil engineering though so I am more concerned about maximizing self-sustainability in construction projects and finished buildings.

I'm not against hybrids but I also don't think they are the future. I am more curious about hydrogen cell technology or other things of the sort

• Like Like x 1
  4. But everytime your somewhere near Mexicans do you have bad experiences? ;)

5. This. Thankyou. :)

6. no

7. There are certain types of rich Russians who fit the arrogant wanker stereotype, like the Russian millionaire I know who thinks that 'the international gang of Jews' is trying to take over Russia. Plus Russians stole vodka from the Polish, trying to claim it as their own.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR_37f6hHTE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ2N6A6LyTA

On the other hand liberal Russian dissidents like one family I know can be wonderful people.

8. #68 ReturnFire333, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    "The world's only superpower" while Russia and china could blow us off the map, China has like double our army, and Russia has sick AKs. LoLtroll.

9. #69 yurigadaisukida, Dec 25, 2014
    don't listen to the propaganda

Fact is Russia is very weak aand China is on the verge of revolution

Russia is a child and China is about to self destruct

Neither are a threat to Americas military ant time soon

Edit: o wait you were trolling.my bad

-yuri

feel good in my corner of the planet while you run around with your pride boner

[​IMG]

11. I'm more worried about North Korea than any other country.

America will be torn apart by its own citizens though, that's my prediction.

12. #72 ReturnFire333, Dec 25, 2014

No, I was not trolling. I was stating that the person who made that comment (OP) was trolling. "Russia is very weak" the only thing weak was that statement, along with vague. All three countries have nukes, and strong military. No one is weak.

Also, no one is threat to anyones military as long as nukes are in play, war is just not a thing.

• Like Like x 1
    don't listen to the propaganda

14. true

-yuri

15. #75 ReturnFire333, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  16. man oh man...reading these comments makes it very hard to masturbate. I cant masturabate to any of this...
    @viking... pretty sure Britain has stuck its british penis into every continent on the planet, in fact at one point Queen Elizabeth I was the most powerful human being on the planet...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Its only a matter of time before jingoism spreads throughout the Russian population once things get worse for their economy. I see similarities between this point in history, and the oil embargo towards Japan pre-Pearl Harbor.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #80 Rotties4Ever, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    on one hand, people got together, past this nationality bullshit and what happend? The international Space Station happend, you'd think people would learn to work together, but no lets play who has the bigger dick.

• Like Like x 1