USA crushes Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProGMOII, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Drinking koolaid is what others say when they are mad. I hear it from right wingers and leftists all the time. It sucks when both sides hate you. But is nice not being enslaved to one side. LOL!

2. your delusion is entertaining for me.

But i aint mad atcha :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Russians deserve a financial collapse. They are rude, obnoxious, loud, biased bastards. Everytime I go on holiday I almost have a fight or have a fight or argue with a fat shit of a Russian man (most are fat so needless to say fat). They push un queues, push women out the way and treat them like shit, and talk down to everyone like they're king dick. Me and a group of friends went on holiday to Egypt, and once just pushed in the queue, and pushed one of the girls in our group of friends out the way, so she goes"I was there" and stands infront of him, he grabs her and pushes her over onto the floor, this's where we have a fight, fat shit stain couldn't even punch me the slow cocky disrespectful fuck. Yet I ended up in the hotels security office for 4 hours when he's the one they tried to swing at me first. This just added to my hate for Russians. Not to mention all the shit the Russian government have done.

4. The IRA declared a ceasefire after negotiations with British government and their political wing negotiated a ceasefire and now share power in Northern Ireland. That is fact not some second hand one sided biased bullshit.

You are such a cliche.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

5. How about anywhere Uncle Sam sets his tent he never leaves ?

How many countries does the US control now ?

Merry Xmas Mr. Green :)

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

• Like Like x 3
    I had a bad experience with a Mexican once. 

All Mexicans deserve financial hardship!

• Like Like x 7
    that's different..

we are the good guys.

don't you watch the news?

• Like Like x 2
  8. People that have not had experience with Russians should at least listen to what you are saying.  There are tens of thousands of them where I live.  I'm not saying they're the worst people to live around, but generally speaking they can be very, very difficult people wherever they may be - and the more of them there are, the more powerful they get.  

The Russian airlines send their employees to special schools to learn how to act nice to people.  I don't think that there's any other culture where this would be necessary.   :hello:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Meh :confused_2:

Everyone sucks.

And everyone else thinks they dont suck, but they really do :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    That is rather disingenuous, which Countries are we in that they want us to leave? Afghanistan, for example, wouldn't count, the Taliban may not desire our presence, but the elected government wants us there. S. Korea, nope they want us there. Australia, oops nope again. You have to admit that we went into those Countries in a rather different manner then Russia did into the Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

Merry Christmas (and any other celebratory Holiday(s)) to you and yours. :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  11. #51 AugustWest, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    that's fine that the elected governments may want us in some of those places.. but what about the citizens?
    i'd be curious to see a proper poll of the Afghani people and see what they think about a US presence in their country.

saying that the elected government wants us there isn't really a good representation of what most folks want.

Let's remember that we give billions in aid to most of these places, which is probably why the elected governments love us so much.

• Like Like x 3
    increasingly what i believe too.

it saddens me, tho.

Nah dude you just suck. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Unfortunately where I'm going, has a bad turnover for currency. Don't worry though, I'm saving.

15. i had a Chinese lady bump into me once while grocery shopping, so now i hate all Chinese

makes sense, right?

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's not about being a tree hugger and it kinda sucks that every time somebody gives a fuck about the world we live in they just get that title thrown at them. The Earth has a finite supply of fossil fuels meaning that it isn't our best option for generating power, not to mention the fact that we are already being forced to look for new methods of extracting oil such as the case with the Alberta tar sands; which, I should add completely destroys the areas that it is extracted from and the amount of oil used just to power the facilities and extract the oil from the soil is not very efficient. And who gives a fuck about the health of the plant life? It isn't like plants produce oxygen or anything.

As for that video. Go breathe that shit in for the next few years and tell me how your lungs are doing. :smoke:

17. I have been to Switzerland. You will love it. If you love beautiful scenery and serious cleanliness. And chocolate.

18. #58 †TheGrow†, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Damn I was just playing and you took it it heart... 
    Also we breathe in cars emissions every day. Every time you go outside.
    Diesels produce less emissions than gas vehicles.
    You seem like one of those "hybrid" type of people(even though they produce more issues than fossil fuels"
    I breathe that "shit" in every day and I am fine... :)

[​IMG]

Please don't be this woman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAti31IlJY

19. only if she didn't apologize

"they" never do ...