vaping before work

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by janedoe402, Dec 17, 2014.

1. If a person were to vape about 1.5 hours before work, and then shower (but not wash hair) & brush their teeth & change clothes- do you think that person would still smell like they have been smoking by the time they get to work?  This is assuming the person was smoking indoors in a large room with no windows open and no fans, but the door to the room open.

2. You wouldn't smell at all.

3. If you vaped 5min before work the only thing that will smell is your mouth (unless you eat/drink something afterwords in which case nothing )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I vape in my office. 

5. Vaping barely smells to begin with, but you might smell a little like burnt popcorn..

6. Thanks all!  My coworkers all smoke and no one said a thing. :)

7. Um, i vape my oil pen AT work near bosses. I actually make sure I do it right in front of them with the oil pen, explain this is an ecig, and they never question me after that.

8. #8 passthatbong, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    How old are u 10? Have u ever vaped? It doesn't smell I smoke right in front of my manager all day

9. Nope. People definitely have varying senses of smell and vaping can leave a smell but it seems to fade fairly quickly. The smell should be gone within minutes of your session.

10. I do the exact same thing at work.

Lol I don't even use my actual e-cig anymore but everyone thinks my vape is my e-cig because I use the same battery for both.....dummies lol

11. Thanks everyone for the replies!  I vaped thinking it would be totally fine and then for some reason got a little nervous about it.  lol  For the person asking if I have ever vaped before- I personally don't notice the smell when I'm smoking either.  I'm just used to it.  I had a friend with a vaporizer and he would always say it didn't smell so it was okay to smoke in his apartment- but every time I walked in his apartment it most definitely DID smell like weed.  lol  Until I started vaping, then I didn't notice.  So I guess it's crazy to me that people get away with vaping right in front of their bosses?!  I guess maybe with oils it's different?  I'm using an Arizer Extreme Q with dry herbs.

No need to be nasty, dude.  But with your grammar and spelling I think I should be the one asking you if you're 10. ;)

12. Oil is quite a bit different. I used to bring an oil pen to work, not anymore.

I use my mflb at work, probably the least odorous vape for herb. The extreme q is going to make more smell, but vapor is different than smoke, it doesn't linger, it dilutes into air quicker.

13. definitely different with oil pens. 
    sometimes it does kinda smell like weed, but even then most people don't really assume anything or care. 

14. I just got my Arizer Air and last night at work I was taking one or two puffs on each break and I had the best night of work I've had in a long time :D

I still spray a little bit of smell-goods on me but I don't think I really need to.

Janedoe,

I vape (mflb) everyday on my way to work, as long as I eat or drink something I have total confidence no one will know. Candy, gum or swig of coffee just to get it off my breath. 

My wife has a very powerful sense of smell and would leave me if she knew my love of cannabis...yet I have remain undetected for over 18 months of daily use.

IMHO vaping is excellent choice for stealth, I really enjoy the uplifting high too.

Good luck and stay lifted!!

K