Am I good?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jimmysmokes, Dec 17, 2014.

1. So, I was a fuck today and went out to smoke a cigarette in this neighborhood close to mine, since my parents don't know I smoke and I don't want them to find out. I got out of my car so it wouldn't stink, and this lady comes out of her house, asking what I was doing there, so I made a bullshit excuse and then left. I probably seemed pretty damn suspicious. I do have a bit of a record, just a possession charge, which around here (ohio) is just a minor misdemeanor. My concern is, would the police come to my house or anything if she reported me, even if I wasn't actually doing anything wrong? It would be excessive at least, but the last thing I want is my parents, the cops, and myself all to have any kind of conversation period. Just looking for your thoughts folks.

2. if the lady grabbed your license plate #, cops probably wouldve been at your place already, i think youre fine honestly. some people cannot mind their own business jeez...

3. Stay in school little homie.

4. I doubt seriously she would call the police over loitering and I'm damned sure the cops are too busy to worry about it.  Just don't go back there.  

5. #5 SedatedIndividual, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Why did you give her a response? I've had very similar things happen and I just look the person dead in the eye and say "fuck off and mind your own business." If you act aggressive they will go away quick. It has worked for me every time.It infuriates me that you allowed a nosy cunt to question you. 

And the police don't just come to your house because someone called you in for standing around a neighbourhood, you did nothing illegal. Only way I see them questioning you is if a crime was committed in the area that day. 

6. Naw, you good OP. You good.

Also, remind me to never ask SedatedIndividual a single fuckin' question, EVER...

7. #7 Lenny., Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    "Dispatch we have a report of someone smoking a cigarette in the neighborhood"
    "10-4, call SWAT for backup, we're going in hot. Over"

8. #8 Lenny., Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    "Enemy napalm strike inbound"

9. second hand smoke kills, much safer for everyone to just call down an airstrike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. But like...am I good? That's a soul searcher, man

11. Under 18 meter is going insane in this thread.

12. Sounds like the begining of the trayvon martin case. Worrying about something that has nuttin to do with her. Did u park on a street in front of her house?

13. I mean if a random car rolled up on my street and sat there damn straight I'm gonna go figure out what's up if it seems sketchy. If they gave me a response like sedated said I would then walk back in, open one of the safes, and walk back out with an AR in my hands and sit on my front steps. I live on a dead end with 5 houses on it so its not like there's any reason for complete strangers to be on the road, it's too small to turn around easily too. I've turned my car off while driving and just pulled over real quiet in some neighborhoods when I was smoking a bowl in my truck and id imagine it looks extremely sketchy, especially when it lines up with somebody house. Why couldn't you just go somewhere without people? Ohio had like nothing there when I was there

14. Looks like we have George Zimmerman the second above me here. 

15. Yea ur shot out

16. What does that even mean.. I have 0 patience if that's what you're saying

17. Your in the right ball park

18. I love pie!

19. who else but jimmy?

20. I like this guy. ^