The cheapest Herbal vaporizer. Imo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by bgsixxxniner, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Hello gc crew! I just bought the hebe titan 2 herbal vaporizer, paid 55 bucks for it on eBay. I did a lot of research on vaporizers b4 purchasing.

This thing works great. There are some people out there saying that there is a bad taste, but I've found that if you do a couple of burn offs b4 you use it, that there is no funny taste. I've only used it for mids so far, but let me tell y'all it makes the mid taste GREAT! Way better than smoking. I did have one chamber of loud, and that shiznit was awesome. Got me blitzed.

But all in all this is a great starter portable vaporizer! I just bought it cause it was the cheapest I could find that actually vapes weed! The tip does get a little hot, but no hotter than a blunt or joint does imo.
    So now that I know what vaping is about, and I love it. I'm gonna ween myself off the blunts. Also gonna purchase a good tabletop vaporizer. Looking at getting arizer extreme q, heard it is comparable to volcano, but at a price of 150. So when I get it I'll review it too. Any questions about the hebe titan 2?

2. Anybody else get this one. And can u compare it to others.

3. My first vaporizer was g pro (titan). I thought it was good and it got me high even tho the vapor was invisible. I recently got Arizer Air and I really understood what a REAL vape tastes and feels like. Idk maybe u have a better one but mine is not efficient and doesnt really cook herb properly

4. Yeah I heard the air was pretty good. And the titan 2 has digital temp control, which makes it a Lil better than the 1.
    I seem to be getting some nice clouds from it so far.

5. Let's see that avb

6. Lol I call bullshit like hated said let's see the abv

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. U call b.s., on what? I'll put a picture up of my saved up abv bud later. Are u saying I'm not vaping?

8. #8 Hated, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    I would be suprised if you were because typically pen "vaporizers" don't vaporize dry herb. If you did research this shouldn't be the first time hearing that.

9. Attached Files:

10. And I'll load one now be work. But it's an ok Lil vaporizer. Hebe titan 2, on eBay.

11. Vapin right now at work. Tasty as Hell, for some mid grade.!

12. Vape critic did a review on it. It really does vape. Quality is meh, but its cheap af so thats completely understandable lol.

13. #13 Hated, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    Products are supposed to work as advertised so this dosent really change anything for me.
    They still have some major integrity issues to work out. I trust pen "vape" manufactuers about as much as I trust bernie madoff...

14. This isn't really a" vape pen" per say. Its not like a atmos rx, or snoop g- pen. Its bigger than those, and doesn't combust the trees. Vape products are getting better, and there are already quality portable herb vapes on the market. The titan 2 is just an entry version to see if vaping is for you. And it's worked for me, now I'm gonna invest in something with a Lil more quality. And a desktop...arizer extreme q, heard it was pretty good.