MFLB Whip

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by a_traveling_wilbury, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Question for anyone who has used the whip attatchment for the MFLB with a bong: Worth it? I have no complaints about the box, so I don't feel a need to change anything, but if it really enances the experience I wouldn't mind getting it. I also have this perception that it would be hard to control the temperature when pulling through a bong, but I could be wrong.

2. Enhance is probably the wrong word. But if you find the vapour too hot running it through a tube will cool it a little. Also from a stealth point of view you can run it through your clothes so there's no need to keep bringing the vape into view.
    As far as bong with a flight. Don't pull to hard and you will be fine. Just beware the flavour is way more discreet so you can often over do as you only taste it when breathing out and can't feel the heat anymore of it going in.
    But over all I rate them. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. You can get bigger hits but you have to learn how to hit through the bong right to milk her up nice. I use it just about every day because I like the bong experience but the whip starts to reek after awhile

4. I have the water pipe whip, I like it but I can control flavor and I feel like I get better hits straight from the box. I don't use the whip that much.