Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does my weed look good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amandaxxkitty, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Bought an eigth a week ago... Was wondering if it looks good?..
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418760577.339089.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Mids\\low quality, how much did you pay?

3. 45 for an eigth. Im a lightweight smoker

4. You got ripped. I would not pay over 30 for an 8th of that. 25 is what I would offer, but if i was desperate i'd pay 30. But 45? I guess I'm gonna be sober until I find another connect.

5. I accidently posted this topic twice... In here and um the Stash one... They are saying it is okay... Can you look there?

6. No sir

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Looks like cheap bush weed. Smoke it up and let us know.
    If it fucks you up, then there's no problem lol.

8. True, if you get high af then no problem  :metal:

9. Depends on how it smokes.  I don't think anyone can look at a lousy photo and judge how good the weed is.
    Don't fret.

10. #12 skalskilaw, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Looks like the grower didn't care enough to even trim it right. But weed is weed my man smoke on

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

11. I pay 45 a g for upper mids, no more than 55 for dank. That isnt upper mids. Id say lower mids at best

12. Ehh not too bad OP, but did you get high???? :confused:

13. Does it make you feel good? That nug doesn't look very dense, but that doesn't mean what is there isn't good.

14. If I paid 55 a g for dank weed I would have gone bankrupt a while ago.

15. Shit, thanks for pointing that out man. I was high as shit, its supposed to say per 8th, not G

16. First off, you don't have anything next to it for us to scale, but this does not look like 3.5... more like 1 G or .5. The other thing is, 45$ is fucking expensive for 3.5 i pay 20$ for that much so you got ripped off. the weed itself looks like it might be mids, but you cant know the quality by just looking at a bad quality picture of it. My advice, get a better dealer, and a scale they sell them for like 10$ at Canadian Tire (Canadian hardware store)

17. No it does not look good.

18. Not good bud or pic. But smoking it is the real test. How's the taste and the high?