should i get 2 ounces of reggie or 8 grams of good weed

Discussion in 'General' started by cubansmoker, Dec 16, 2014.

1. so i got $80 i can get 2 ounces of reggie or 8 grams of loud
    what should i get?

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    I'd get the regs honestly. $80 for 2 ounces is pretty hard to beat

EDIT: unless it's absolutely shit bud. But if it's a 6-7/10, that's not too bad for 80

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. #3 we trippy, Dec 17, 2014
    Depends if it's straight shwag or actual reggies. In my opinion I hate smoking Reggie though it just takes to long to get high and it's usually shitty and not very enjoyable high as it is. It's all about the top shelf.

But 2 ounces for 80 is a damn good deal. I bet it's straight bammer though. If it's decent reggies then definitely go for that, and pics would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. people still smoke shwag?!?? I'd rather quit getting high

5. i agree. The least amt of tolerance and all the dude has is an $80 cough. 

6. 4 posts in and no one made fun of "loud?"

very disappoint.

7. yo cop dat loud shit sonner

8. I think I prefer "loud"to " fire" of "dank"

I find all those terms to be pretty fuggin stupid though...

glad all we get around here is "medical" so we all just call it bud or smoke...no specifics required

10. Get the good weed trust me, you'll just get bored of the shitty weed and stop smoking it lol. 

11. #11 JuicyJaydon, Dec 17, 2014
    Is the weather nice where youre at OP? If its nice out id probably get the 2 z's and roll a bunch of joints (what i prefer).

But because its shitty and snowey here I take a couple onie tokes of some dank quick and come back inside.

Hope that somehow helped, lol

12. Good weed most def. It costs more, but it's higher quality for a reason. It takes less to get high and it actually tastes good. Ration that shit haha.

13. Who cares? I am sure people around the world call it something else that you don't know. It's still weed.

I agree. Idk why people make a big deal what someone calls something. Still the same damn thing. Lol.

14. Could just do best of both worlds if possible - get 4g of dank and an oz of standard. That way you can blaze the standard until Christmas (or something), then blaze the good shit on bigger occasions? (Christmas + new year)

15. ^ best answer yet

Or hell you make edibles or qwiso, get rid of them to friends and get more good shit

16. #16 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    28 + 28 = 56
    8 = 8
    Get 2 ounces of reggie... I could get an ounce of uber dank for 280 or 2 ounces of reggie for 280
    Personally I'd get an ounce of dank, but you're obviously getting ripped off so get the mids, man get the fucking mids.
    Unless it's absolute dirt... I get beaster mids... And $80 for 4 grams thats a rip off, I'd pay $45-$50 for that much.

17. 56 grams that you could sell to idiots for maybe 8 a gram or something and make back your money and then some, then buy some good weed

18. I'd get some good but if u wanna smoke shwag go for it.

19. 1 z of Reggie
    4 grams of dank.
    That's what I'd do..