Ganked up bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dankflake, Dec 16, 2014.

1. i have this really ganked up bubbler thats just really dirty and I've tried the alcohol and salt but that didn't work any help would be hreat dont wann use it like this

2. How long did you let it soak? You also need to shake it every so often. Then put it in a sink and run hot water through it until all the resin is rinsed out.

3. I let it soak like 30 minutes and dis the watwr thing. Wanns see pictures?
    I havent done the water rhing for a month and beofre the moth it was like 4 months

4. 30 mins is nowhere near long enough. Let it soak for a few hours, I usually put mine in for a soak before I go to bed.
    Dis water thing? Do you mean you just ran hot water through it?

5. This. 30 minutes isn't long enough at all, for pieces I clean when they are extremely res'd up, I usually let it sit for a minimum of 12 hours shaking it every now and then, and then run hot water through and use pipe cleaners to get the res out

6. And this is just with the alcohol and kosher salt?
    And this is just with the alcohol and kosher salt?

7. Yes. Use 90% Iso for best results. Pour the solution in and shake. Put it in some container and fill until the entire thing is covered. Shake again and soak. Rinse under hot water and take a pipe cleaner or qtip for to any stubborn bits.

8. Buy some concentrated simple green. Pour it in a jar and leave the bubbler in it overnight. All you have to do is run hot water through it and it will look brand new. It works the same as expensive glass cleaners in headshop a and you can get a gallon for 6 or 7 bucks.