Can you get high from a fat stoners sweat?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Fredbear, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Don't tell me this!!! I'm dry at the moment and I really want to catch a buzz.

:bolt: :yummy:

2. Lol, haven't you seen anything on here about that? Rectal THC, kind of like when people put a shot of alcohol in their ass. Haven't tried it, but for both it is said to hit you much faster and harder.. basically a straight shot into your bloodstream while bypassing the liver.

3. Main reason I thought about someone smoking THC infused fats is I was originally wondering if there would be a way to trick your body into giving up those fats and recycling the THC.. but I have no idea if that THC would actually still be active.

4. Yea, I know about the alcohol in ass thing, but I didn't know people are doing it with weed.

That's some straight up addiction type shit.

I don't think it's like a craze or anything.. but I've seen like 2-3 threads on here before about putting weed up da butt. That's what people do, poke and prod and do completely random shit just to see what happens.

6. 1/10 of all GC threads within the last 2 months are troll threads. Why single this one out oldskool?

7. Oh god, man. 

8. I want what you are tokin on..sweat..mmm ...maybe when the world is apocalypticalist and I'm in the trenches with this dude who was a stoner or he might be food ...later!