RyGuys Auto Journey

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ryan0o, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Very nice man! Lovely ladies, that 400w can really pull some massive colas! 

Count me in  :smoking:

2. Now in week 7. All plants are showing some orange pistils. Trainwreck is furthest along. The grape looks like it will yield the most out of all of them depending how the colas fill out.
    Pics later

3. Dark devil
    Grape muerte
    Trainwreck. 

Attached Files:

4. Lights out in 5

Attached Files:

5. #25 Ryan0o, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Well i knew this day would come. I had to boot these out to the balcony. They have spent 5 nights out here. I hope they live! Shit they may even flower since we are getting around 12 hours of light a day

Attached Files:

6. In week 8 now.
    Everything is packing on size at this point and the DDs have stopped losing leaves to that CalMag problem. The trainwreck looks like an early finisher with the pistils receding and calyxs swelling. My guess is nice and ripe by week 10.

Attached Files:

7. Week 9!
    Trainwreck will get chopped sometime this week
    Grape muerto is starting fill out finally
    Dark devils are ripening well. Maybe Another 7-10 days? 

Attached Files:

8. Also, the balcony girls are doing fine. Night time temps are in the 40's and daytime has been high 60's. One is gdp and the other is a jack frost, but i dont remember which is which. It could be me but they seem to smell a lot better basking in the sun than they ever did while chilling in the tent. Its like everything in the tent has a sweet smell while the 2 outside now smell more dankish. Haha probably just me

Attached Files:

9. Chopped the trainwreck 

Attached Files:

10. Dried 5 days and into jars

Attached Files:

11. Well the autos are at week 10 and should wrap up by week 11. Except the grape, that thing is way behind the rest.
    I am going to move my bubba kush plants into 5 gallons with ffof this week. Im waiting for the soil to dry for transplant.
    The balcony plants are 2 weeks into the flip now and starting to form buds. Im gonna add an autoflower out there in a few weeks. Gotta love this cali weather. I will just need to watch for mold if the rain comes around later in flower

Attached Files:

12. Wow nicE thread... I'm growing under 600w mars, so good to see what yields your getting as this is my first and only week 2 of 12/12 ..subbed up

13. The trainwreck went 31 grams an i just chopped the smaller dark devil this morning. Im guessing 20ish grams dry.

Attached Files:

14. The bubba kush are liking their new 5gallons. Im guessing i will need to tie these down and give them another 2 weeks before flipping to 12-12.
    Here is the 2gallon dark devil getting its last watering. The grape is maturing well with half the pistils turning orange.

Attached Files:

15. very nice thread man. subbed

16. Thanks man!

17. Hope this equates to 2oz dry!

Attached Files:

18. Just the 3 bubba kush in the tent now

Dark devil in front, grape fluff in back

Attached Files:

19. Bubbas waking up 

Attached Files:

20. Well its been a week of drying and we should be close to the final weight on these buds.
    Here is a recap from the 4 autos in this run
    Trainwreck-31 grams
    Grape muerte 27 grams
    Small dark devil 22 grams
    Large dark devil 48 grams.
    Not all pictured below
    I will do a full run of autos in 5 gallons after the bubba kush finish before May.

Attached Files: