RyGuys Auto Journey

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ryan0o, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Alright folks, here is what I have going at the moment. 
    2x Nirvana NL autos finishing up soon ( planted 10/17)
    Planted on 12/1
    2x Sweet dark devil
    1 sweet trainwreck
    1  barneys grApe muerte

Annnddd 5 photo periods in veg. Gdp clone, jack frost clone, and 3x bubba bag seed. Haha. My tent is overloaded! Although I am surprised to see how well the photoperiods have done with indirect light from the LED panels. Some were started on floorspace under canopy. I should have another mars2 400 by new years(maybe a bigger one).

Lighting
    -Mars2 400
    -Advanced LED DS100
    -2x43 watt CFL to get temps up.
    Cabinet
    -Lighthouse hydro 1.5x3x5
    Ventilation
    -2x 6 inch pc type fans,got these from work. They were going to be trash from a pc kiosk no longer in use.
    -2x small desk fans for circulation
    Medium
    -Soil. Emerald triangle blend by E.B. Stone organics. It works well from seed. I didnt add nutrients to the NL Autos in this soil. But the newbies planted 12/1 will get some nutes.

The NL autos are centered under the mars2, but they spent their first 4 weeks under CFL
    The other auto assortment is centered under the DS100 and started there.
    The photos are peppered in wherever. I will through these on my balcony if I need the space. I am trimming and training them for now. 
    I will update this weekly at minimum. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. NL 8.5 weeks
    the rest of the autos 2 weeks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tied down the 2 gallons yesterday. Lots of little tops on them already.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 lowkeydontknome, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    looking good bro! what light cycle you running? about to put my autos in the ground so hoping for as good a start :smoke:

5. thanks! Running 20/4.

6. Patiently waiting for these to amber up

Attached Files:

7. Today begins week 3 for these girls. The 2 gallons are sooo much bigger than the 1 gallons next to them. I wont be doing that again. Each 2 gallon responded really well to her restraints. All 4 are throwing pre-flowers and by next week these northern lights need to be done!

Attached Files:

8. Chopped one of the northern lights down this morning

9. Here's a few pics after a little trimming. 20-30 grams i hope!

Attached Files:

10. Heres an update on everything in the tent.
    1) the auto canopy
    2) jack frost in front, GDP in back
    3) Solo cup bubba kush, these things need bigger pots...
    4) 2nd Northern light finishing up soon
    5) everything together. kA0Ss

Attached Files:

11. Jarred up curing. Its already a good smoke!

Attached Files:

12. The Northern lights smelled a lot stronger than anticipated. I could get whiffs of it outside my apartment if we left a window open.
    Anyways, carbon filter installed

Attached Files:

13. Also here is a cutting from each bubba kush i have. I want to root these and switch to flower to eliminate any males now. These were clipped and placed into soil using a rooting hormone. They look perky as shit after 2 days. I hope they continue to do well. I used some old tupperware as a humidity dome.

Attached Files:

14. So I chopped down the other northern light. Looked good with plenty of amber trichs throughout. Chopped at day 78.
    Also, an update for the autos. 
    -Both dark devils developed a calmag deficiency so i will begin adding that to the watering schedule going forward. The dark devils both have much larger buds than the other strains at this point.
    -Sweet trainwreck is looking good with no noticeable problems.
    -Grape muerte started flowering Almost a week behind the rest but is looking good

Attached Files:

15. Getting ready to go back in after watering. 
    Although it is the furthest behind in flower, that grape muerte smells fucking amazing. Im impressed.

Attached Files:

16. Week 6 today. 
    Grape muerte is looking good at about 2.5 ft tal
    Trainwreck is starting to get some orange hairs 
    Dark devil 2 gallon is doing its thing
    Dark devil 1 gallon has continues to get worse despite my efforts to resolve the problem. The buds are still developing fine, but more leaves continue to show deficiency and die. Fuck it im going to ride it out.

Pics in the morning after work

17. Trainwreck 
    Grape muerte
    dark devil

Attached Files:

18. Great thread man,I am growing my first ever plants right now and they are both Grape muerte from Barneys.Be nice to see how yours turn out and what I can expect :) 

19. Cool man. Good luck with your grow. That grape muerte smells really good, much stronger than the other strains in my tent. 
    I want to do a full run of these sometime this year.

20. Moved all the photos to bigger pots. I have neglected the shit out of the bubba kushs. They have been in solo cups for 7 weeks! I just used some pots i had laying around so they are in assorted sizes 1 gallon, half gallon, and probably 3/4 gallon.
    The jack frost and GDP are now in 1.5 gallon breathable pots. They all would enjoy larger pots but its all i have room for until the autos finish.

Attached Files: