pHarmers Sustained Organic Living Adventure w/ HiLEDs

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SoCal Nature Farmer, Dec 16, 2014.

1. pHarmer!

You know me always late to the party. I always apologize and you always welcome me back with open arms brotha.

The grow room is amazing, it's not even a room, its a jungle in there. A delicious frosty jungle.

Congrats on the engagement as well bro! Girls love pharmers, and that ring looks ridiculous, she is a very lucky girl. I'm sure you are a very lucky man as well haha.

I'm going to try and stop in more often mate, the temps are dropping around here, and I'm planning on starting to run again. Ordered some Iced Grapefruit seeds, and god knows you've taught me more about growing than most. Who needs a growing book when we have pHarmer and his detailed posts haha.

Love ya man, always doing some solid work. I miss the city and the people, when I get prepped I'll start my own thread. You got too much going on in here, I would never want to take away from your gorgeous grow with my little baby grow over here hahaha.

Hope all is well my friend, keep on keeping on.

2. Thanks bro! Yeah she is definitely a big girl!! Cant wait to see what she can do!
    Thanks man! Everything is still in testing phase as these are all new cultivars I haven't run before. So I am expecting to see some major improvements in the following grows!
    Thank you! I will definitely stop by now! Hope all is well for you and yours today!
    Curious what it is you are referring to as being a "Hell of an idea"?
    Oh nice bro!! What are those? I have been very interested in Vaping lately and have been experimenting with making my own liquids. Just haven't found the right ratio to where it actually feels like I just took a hit.

3. Good mornin pharmer and phamily..hope all is well will be tp'n all my seedlings into #3 smarties this evening as my panels are Makin them explode and I'm thinkin of training a few just a bit so I need to get them in their flower pots. Enjoy your Sunday all

4. Hey pHarmer! Glad to see your thread is poppin again! Thought we may have lost you to lady ;)

5. Hey LLB! No worries, hope all has been going well for you! Going to have to stop by and see how things are!
    Would definitely recommend it 100%, will help in everything from regular plain watering, seed germination, cloning, teas, everything. An amazing product for sure!
    Welcome bro!! Glad to have ya!
    VENOM!!!!! Welcome back brother!!!!! Better late then never man, glad you could make it! Yeah the room has sort of taken a shape of its own lately haha, need to work some stuff out and get the girls back in check. This next run I am going to try using SCROG screens and train them out and see how I like that route. Thank you man, she definitely digs me pharmin! "She thinks my tractors sexayyyy" hahaha! Thanks man we are definitely both very lucky to have each other!
    Really looking forward to seeing you around more man! Especially with that Iced Grapefruit! lol, I am actually working on a website to compile all the information I gather in one place. So we shall see how that works out! Love ya too bro! I have definitely missed seeing you around & look forward to seeing those gorgeous flowers again! Hoping for more Absolem buds, LOL!! Everything has definitely been amazing bro, hope all is well for you and yours as well!!

6. Morning bro (lol well afternoon now)! Sweet man they are gonna keep on blowin up once you transplant them!! If you need any help whatsoever on the training just let me know! Actually just trained my seedlings over and they are bouncing back!
    haha, not at all man! Just been super busy as always lol, i was teasing her the other day about that though. Getting engaged and the hammer comes down, haha! Thankfully she's always been very supportive of what I try to do on the forums as she remembers how difficult it was for us starting out and now see's how simple it really could have been all that time.
    No just busy lately, on top of the usual day to day, its harvest time so its been trim trim trim.

7. Tiiiimmbeeerrrrrr!! Kali Chakra coming down!

1443395380246.jpg 1443395648496.jpg
    1443395854732.jpg 1443395747495.jpg 1443395476279.jpg 1443395496782.jpg

8. Looks swell brother

9. :metal: holy mother of ganja, that kalichakra is a beast!! :metal: some huge buds on there. great job dude! mandala seeds ftw!

10. Hell yeah, let us know when you get that website finished up. I wish I had the ability to transplant some of those Absolum mutations. I believe I had 3 or 4 branches like that. I would have looved to see how that would have turned out. Maybe I'll get lucky again down the road.

Kali Chakra is a beast, TJ nailed it. What do you think, pound of bud? I think so hahaha. Awesome job mate. Glad to be back in the city.

11. Putting in that work!

12. Damn son! Beast mode on the Kalichakra. Good work my man. [​IMG]

13. Whoa! Killer Kali!
    Hope you're well pHarmer!
    Don't trim yourself into a tizzy!

14. Wow! Pharmer, the lumberjack:)[​IMG]
    Congrats on Mrs. Pharmer and a hell of a haul, sir...[​IMG]

15. Miss ya Pharmer my man!

16. Hello Pharmer! Hope you're keeping busy and staying happy!!