pHarmers Sustained Organic Living Adventure w/ HiLEDs

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SoCal Nature Farmer, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Hey bro pharmer hope all is well my friend

2. LMFAAAOOOOOO I never thought about that i just assumed my ladybugs were depressed. Poor little dudes closest to the light are probably baking while their homie above them is just sleeping on them ahahaha. But yeah, definitely give the SLH a try good yielding and potent bud!

I'm still slowly buidling my soil variety and added both crab meal and neem meal because I've heard both are very good for pest prevention/plant resilience. I am definetely strapped for cash but i have 4 weeks left of summer that im juts going to put in as many hours as possible before school begins, and i think buying all 4 at once will save me money in the long run since ill be able to get a better price. Thanks for the recipes though, really appreciate it man! love when i find people on GC who are so thorough and willing to share some knowledge! I've seen Mjmama preaching the essential oils and she gave me a recipe and i haven't gotten around to picking any EO since I haven't been growing/I didn't know exactly where to get them aside from the local natural foods store!

Should these foliars be diluted for the 1st or will they be fine at full strength the first time? Does the silica not effect the taste of the bud that close to crop date?

Temps are starting to cool down here a little and i realize I've been testing with HPS when i should be testing with MH. I might be getting something going soon, again just have to wait til funds are a little more higher, and i need to decide between clone or beans still have quite a few more feminised/regular seeds so i guess time/my wallet will tell within the next two weeks. Again thanks man! and always same to you brotha! everything looks stellar, but it takes high expectations to have High results so I'm hoping your meeting both bud! And of course as soon as i get things going again youll be seeing me around the city quite a bit more! [​IMG][​IMG]

3. No worries man! Take your time, there is sure a lot of handy info throughout when it comes to lighting and organics!
    Thanks man she is definitely a beautiful girl, so smelly and extremely resinous! Hope all has been good with you man!
    So curious! haha just kidding man thanks for stopping by!
    Hey brother! Hope all is well!
    Much love man!! Really stoked to hear your digging your new 150! They sure do pack a mighty punch for such a little guy!
    MISTA T!!!! haha! Thanks bro, really appreciate that! Hope all is well with you and yours!
    Thank you man! Cant wait to get together again! Feel free to drop any pictures of that amazing garden you got going on! So jelly of anyone and everyone running OD, lets see them OD beauties!! LOL!
    Hey man! Life has been changing things around for me that's fersure but definitely in a positive way! Gonna be updating the thread over the next few days with a bunch of awesome new things im sure everyone is gonna love! Hope all is well with you and yours man!! That outdoor comment applies to you too bro!! Lets see those girls basking in that killer valley sun! LOL!

4. Well here they are then! Lol

Attached Files:

5. Can't wait to see the garden !!!

6. #1127 Agent57, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    Subliminal you can get your EO's here: essential oil

They have a lot of stuff available here and even with shipping you get a better product and deal than what you will find in a health food store. HTH

edited to add: Silica won't affect the taste of your flowers

7. My brother!!! Happy Friday to you and all that stomp these grounds!

8. Hi Pharmer, my door is always open, please say hi to Mrs Pharmer yes I know but I didn't know what else to call her. Lol

Here is the top of the Lavender Kush. She came down yesterday. She smells so good!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441982108.262995.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441982126.748422.jpg

9. Sweet man looking lush and beautiful! Who is your favorite thus far? Also, how you liking the new phone man? I was gonna wait for that one but decided to just go ahead and go with the S6.

Thanks bro! I missed you all as well, really great to know I've got a such a closely knit group here! Just hoping I can get the thread back up to its lively self since my absense. But as you said man, things came up and I was moving non stop from 3am to 10pm day after day. Was crazy there for a bit, super glad I was able to prioritize things and free up some time again though! Thanks for stopping by man, hope all has been well for you and yours!

Haha, I will be doing updating today so very soon you shall see what I've been up to! (Evil laugh) muahahaha! Sorry good mood today xD

Thanks 7557! How are you liking the horticultural oils so far? Sorry Subliminal I haven't forgotten about you, the reply to your post is more lengthy is all. So I will be replying to you individually in just a bit!

Morning my main squeeze! Hahahahaha hope all is going well for you and all who are reading this, this morning! Time to get the day started, Woot woot!

10. Hahahaha! it is a great day...accept the SM infestation has gotten large marge! She is coccooned up big time bro! And looking grim not sure what to do about it bu has been ongoing battle for over two rounds now thinking might have to tear down my areas to totally irradicate them and start over :(

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

11. Damn bro! Is that the Lavender ive sampled previously? Or a new Lavender Kush? The kush at the end is what's throwing me haha! Regardless, a beautiful bud there sir!

Don't worry man Mrs pHarmer has officially become the Mrs! Took a trip up to Oregon for a week and asked her along the Clackamas River!

1441982505872.jpg 1441982470165.jpg 1441982438006.jpg 1441982879256.jpg 1441982928826.jpg

HAHA, her travel buddy that she made.

1441982539277.jpg

Well I guess there is update number 1. This pHarmer is gettin hitched! Hahaha hope all is well with you and yours man! Pass along our hellos and good vibes to Mrs Silly!

12. Nooooooo! Give me like two days, I'll come down with some whoop ass for them!! You have a pump sprayer?

13. Yes I do! These fugger are relentless this time...lol not really but I don't want to cry sooo...lol it is!

14. I am very happy for you guys that is absolutely wonderful! Have you set a date? You guys make an amazing couple.

Yes same cut of Lavender.

Living the So Ca Dream

15. O ya love the travel buddy!

Living the So Ca Dream

16. Damn man, like I said I'll try and make my way out there early beginning of the week. See if we can nip it! Hahahahahahahahahha!

https://youtu.be/0mj6B4DtNyM

17. Congrats Pharmer that's a huge step forward! BTW that travel buddy looks super scary lol

18. Ok (so I'll pretend I'm hearing this with everyone else!) That is awesome brother you guys are great, so much love for you both warms my heart brother really, really happy for you two, you deserve each other! What a party it will be!!!

19. Thanks you man! Nope no date set as of yet, was just one of those mushy gushy perfect times to ask ya know? Hahaha whenever we do get something set up though the SGA will know about it and has an invite! Thank you again man!

Damn! May have to crack some Lavender one of these rounds! Hahaha, yeah her travel buddy is pretty awesome. Got so many compliments in Portland, people just wanting to buy it right then and there. Definitely some amazing opportunities for her art related in that area. She wants to move there so I definitely see us living in Oregon eventually!