Evidence of Nuclear Explosions on Mars

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by NorseMythology, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Yeah, I think you are right. The sun is one giant exploding hydrogen bomb.

2. i'm way more interested in bigfoot than i am in life on mars a gazillion years ago.

let's work on that, people!

3. #43 sleepingblade, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    I was interested in Bigfoot too, but one would of been spotted by now with all the tree cameras that hunters use.
    Even some poop.

But life on Mars would be cool, especially if there were still some now. I believe there could be life underground. But no doubt about it, earth has some badass animals worthy of spending time watching on a screen really baked off your ass.

Back to topic, maybe this nuclear event is what wiped out life on mars, it vaporuzed everything (mostly) and left very little fossils and resources, eventually drying up. shit we haven't even dug up much other than scoops from the rovers.

4. We have one open mind here.

5. You disappoint me. Immediately following your admission that you didnt read his paper you claim to know for FACT he provides no evidence. Thats a pretty amazing capability you have, since you can decern facts without looking at your subject, could you tell us what caused the radiation?

6. This conspiracy couldnt be of interest to Nasa right? Well look where they landed the rovers.

Attached Files:

7. If Hawkings estimation is of any value.

"To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like..."
    According to Hawking aliens "would be only limited by how much power they could harness and control, and that could
    be far more than we might first imagine...Such advanced aliens would
    perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach...I imagine they might exist in
    massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet...If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be
    much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans."

Now in regards to what caused the radiation on Mars. I personally dont suppose we presume it was aliens from abroad. Perhaps we are the aliens and took over their solar system and have ling since forgotten. Perhaps we are native to earth and we once inhabitted Mars and the Earthlings waged a war against them. Unless we can claim a complete account of history, no possibility is any more probable than another. We do know a lot of history was lost in the burning of the Library of Alexandria, religious book burnings etc, we know the Vatican has a massive Library which in my opinion should be made public. Just because they possess them does not mean they own them, humanity does. We dont know what we dont know.

8. Sirius question.. if you honestly believe that NASA is withholding information about an intelligent alien species on Mars, why would they even release anything related to it if they wanted to cover it up? Most of the information on Mars comes through NASA.. its not like you can point your telescope at Mars and see where the supposed face is. The only real information a person can get on Earth and with enough expensive equipment, is information on the atmosphere. If there was uranium and plutonium and other radioactive materials scattered on the surface from a nuclear attack and not from a comet bringing it to the planet, and NASA truly wanted to hide information on Martians, they would of never released the information to begin with. I mean, that just doesn't make sense. NASA would be the group covering up information and the group releasing it.. its not like this stuff was leaked, NASA itself puts that information out there.

9. I don't see why the government would.hide aliens tbh

It seems they would stand to gain by giving.us hope, and and using it to gain more power over us

"Vote for.me, I will.bring us to space"

Idk.

Smart people are.just as paranoid as.dumb.people. the delusions are just.more elaborate and make.more.sense. its still.unfounded paranoid delusions

-yuri

10. I was kind of thinking that is one of the reasons why Brandenburg is willingly misleading people.. He might have good intentions behind it, such as inspiring the masses (the sheeple) to want to get to Mars more quickly. He is getting old, is a fan of Mars, starting to realize he will be dead and gone by the time the first manned mission to Mars takes place.. and doesn't want that. Wants so badly to see a manned mission that he is willing to reduce himself to pseudoscience to help get the ball rolling.

How's that for a conspiracy? lol

11. Hmm are you referring to my sarcastic comment i made toward sam or the strawman of conspiracy?

I dont believe one way or the other. They could be slowly releasing this (apparently) unwelcome data because of the implications or they are freely diseminating this information as it is discovered. Idk, it makes no difference to me. I dont have a solidified worldview, i am open.

12. Btw i am sorry my sarcasm may have been misconstrued, i thought it was evident.

13. In referring to you and the conspiracy that NASA and the Pentagon are trying to hide information on alien life on Mars. Do you honestly believe that they are hiding the truth? Anything can be a possibility.. so don't try to say something like "I make no claims as everything is a possibility". A yes or no will suffice.

14. I never said they were thats your strawman argument. Btw it is uranium, thorium, potassium and xenon.

15. Keep firing your arrows and swinging your imaginary sword, eventually you'll kill your strawman.

16. I see you have no objection to the data so you are trying to frame me as a conspiracy lunatic. I draw everyones attention to the tactics of the feebleminded.

17. Try as you might to discredit me, whats your next ploy? You stuck out your neck and I took off your head. Youd be better off searching for head than to keep swinging.

18. so high :D

-yuri

19. Lol, 4 posts in a row.. and not an answer to the question.

20. I wont give you the satisfaction of an answer. As i have alluded, i can see through your bullshit ;-)