Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rebound nausea?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by OldManDave, Dec 16, 2014.

1. I think its something else (a med I've never gotten used to) but I'm vomiting about once a day.  Doc knows, getting endo and that business.

However, since I take MMJ once a night, every night, and as we all know its a very strong anti-nausea and anti-emetic, I'm wondering if it could be rebound the next day?

Not likely, but if anyone would know, it'd be someone here.

Thanks!

2. I'M A CAT NOT A DOCTOR!

3. And a fine looking cat you are!

4. you would need enough cannabinoid infusion to offset the nausea all day all night everyday. look up cannabis essential oil and start taking it for nausea. smoking only helps short term and does not introduce near enough cannabis compounds to your system for them to work on issues. humans are quite big with lots and lots of compounds , cannabis compounds are very small- see the issue ?

5. Actually no.  I don't think the relationship between a cannabinoid molecule's size and human body mass rules anything out.  If we had a known dosage in ml per kg and all the numbers, we could argue it, but absent that info not much we can say about it.

6. #6 Galaxy420, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    well we have a map/path of our own endocannabinoids but the research is new and no one really knows the exact amounts needed in healthy individuals(to stay healthy) but a lack of endocannabinoids has/is proven to be the cause of issues with peripheral organs. but you are correct in that each individual is different and the amount of cannabinoids needed for one person does not match amounts needed for another because of individual receptor absorbtion rates.  And I was comparing the size of a human to the size of a single cannabinoid and the impact one cannabinoid that small would have on a mass as big as human and how many of those little suckers will be needed to impart an effect upon such an organism as ourselves.  more study is certainly needed but it is safe to say that with the low rate of overdose at LD50- introducing massive amounts of cannabinoids to the system via concentrated cannabis oil would be best to get the cannabinoids concentrated within and not have the bod flush them to soon before they can act upon the organism efficiently and effectively. take a tiny amount and your bod will use that tiny amount to fill receptors that need filling and still flush a lot of them without using them efficiently( everything introduced is used up and turned to waste to be flushed out).  because the lack of available cannabinoids to fill the receptors will insure disease to flourish.

edit- for the nausea issue, a strain that has great anti nausea properties concentrated into oil and administered where needed logically seems to fit the bill...