stealthy vaping in the bathroom

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by g_dan1, Dec 15, 2014.

1. #1 g_dan1, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Hey everyone! Im still new to weed but im getting into it and I kinda want to get high more often. I just bought the new Arizer Air vape which is amazing and gets me high off like 3-4hits. I need to be able to vape at my friend's and aunt's house without them knowing. I cant go outside because im from nyc and everyone lives in apartments.
    Heres my plan of stealthy vaping in the bathroom:
    1) get ALL of the stuff needed and go to the bathroom to 'take a shower'
    2) put a towel under the door, load the vape and start vaping.use a SPLOOF and breathe out right into the ventilation. Take like 3-4 hits to get high, but not too high and trippy
    3) after that spray a lot of ozium, cologne, and febreez and wait for it to get out thru the the ventilation and leave the room smelling normal like it was before I came there lol.
    4) clean the vape and the glass stem and put it in smell proof box.
    5) take a quick shower. Hopefully by that time ALL of the weed smell is gone
    What do u guys think about this method? Will it work? Im trying to vape with NO smell of weed left in the bathroom, thats my main concern. Will this method do the trick? Tell me ur ideas!
    Thanks!

2. You only need ozium. Not ozium, cologne, AND febreeze

3. Agreed, all three is overkill lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I always spray a little febreez after cuz it has mellow smell and my aunt is more used to it ig

5. Man, that's going through a lot of shit just to get a buzz.

6. Ik haha but i think its worth it in the end  :smoking:  :hello:

and im used to doing stuff like this anyways lol

7. I've done less with FLOWER.

You have a vape, just tell them you lit incense or have an ecig.

8. So where do the animals go to take a shit?

9. I mean if I go outsife its gonna be minimum an hour. Theres a high chance of getting busted if u just do it on the streets. And its more police out here now cuz of all of the protests

10. yea they already know about ecigs. what im trying to do is mask ALL of the WEED smell lol

11. Sounds like overkill to me 

12. Think you should just blaze when you want.
    Your obviously above 18 since you have to be to join GC, so that makes you an adult.
    Why hide it?

Chef.

13. a "SPLOOF" lol - dude just crack a window, vape and take your shower. the steam from the hot water will kill the smell unless your doing dab hits hehe.

14. Yes the most I'd do is vape with the shower and blow through the sploof and light a bit of hemp wick if you have any, after. Maybe a light squeeze of an airfreshener but that would just be incase.
    I get pretty blazed off my vape, so itd be worth it if I had to.

15. Sorry it just sounds funny. Here everyone calls it a SPOOF and not SPLOOF so that's why I laughed ;) it must suck these days to have to still try and hide a vape or smell. im so used to using whatever i want anywhere in the house without care of smell or getting caught.

I do have animals and got tired of the cheap hepa filters they sell in the store so I did research and got a pretty expensive air purifier from top notch company. a company called rabbitair makes incredible purifiers that help with everything (even lets you pick a customized filter depending on what your trying to "get rid of" the most. Bought a rabbitair for $500 and just like a vape, you get what you pay for... i love the unit for so many reasons but itll even get rid of the smell from a bowl after a few cycles. Liked it so much, got the lil smaller model for another room which was about $440 and cant say enough about them. even if you dont vape or smoke, when you see how much this catches its disgusting knowing you were breathing the airborne stuff in all the time.

i know the unit costs the same price as like a mighty vape but if you have to hide smells and put towels under the door while using a spoof, it just takes the easy laid back nature of vaping away. would rather go outside, take a walk and hit a v2 series 3 pen or whatever is a quick vape. if your able to afford a air filter, i really do recommend rabbitair brand company - helped with bird dander and dust as well. i could take pics or answer anything about both models if anyone is interested lol.

16. It's a dick move to smoke, drink, vape, or do any kind of drugs in someone's house without their permission. And I'd be pretty pissed at someone if they sprayed a bunch of chemical crap in my bathroom.

Do you think you are the only person in NYC getting high? Go out in the park or up on the roof.  Anyway, unless you've been living under a rock, you'd know that NYC isn't arresting people for small quantities of pot any more. :)

17. that's enough to cover up a cigar lol.

better safe than sorry but a lot of cologne is more suspicious imo. vaped weed doesn't smell like smoked weed.

18. I just take chillum hits and get as close to the vent as (resonably) possible and just let the vent suck the smoke out of my mouth as i lightly blow it out. I typically take a shower regardless. I dont vape (yet) but i dont get caught smoking which is smellier imo. My mates vape and the smell goes away quickly as there is less matter in the air to diffuse.

Diffusion is your friend

Lots.of cologne and stuff will make is suspicious

sent from my skateboard