does vaping benefit at all?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Oleg92, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I get the whole okay vaping is safer. THan smoking but is it benefitial to your health at all? Example orally can help with ur immune system and benefitial in fibers. Would the same example come upon with vaping weed. Or any type of administration is harming?

2. I don't think vaping benefits you at all compared to not smoking, but is much better compared to igniting and smoking weed.

3. It can definitely benefit asthma..it works just like an asthma inhaler.

4. Hahah but if u have strep or other issues with ur throat. The anti inflammatory and anti bactArial properties of weed wouldn't reallyrics help right?? That's a bummer

Does it really?? Any studies showing this? Not arguing because I want to, but because I'd like to read up more on it.

Asthma attack... vape... breathing again... high... win win! Except you would need a vape that heated up instantly because I don't imagine waiting around while having an asthma attack is all that fun/safe.

I don't know of any studies but I have asthma so I guess it's personal experience since I've noticed it helps me breathe better pretty much instantly after the first couple vapor hits.

I haven't had an asthma attack in a really long time..maybe it's the vaporizing lol

7. I don't think it BENEFITS asthma or anything else, it's just not as irritating.

For me, the only benefit of vaping oil in a ecig style pen, is I can hit cannabis at work in front of my bosses, as I've already trained them about my nicotine ecigs.

8. But not rrally for infections right? Could it make it worse

9. Vapes haven't been studied very much.

I will honestly say, sometimes vapes irritate my throat and I won't vape for a week and go back to bongs.

10. #10 123burnthattree, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Considering smoke itself, any kind of smoke, is horrible for lungs one could assume that not putting smoke in your body has benefits. Now the question as to whether vaping weed benefits you, some long terms smokers may notice better breathing over time. Also, health factors vary based on the quality of vaporizer being used and what is in the path from weed to lungs.

I have heard ecigs have a chance to be just as bad for you but until long term studies are performed there is no definite answer to be certain that ecigs are healthy alternative.

11. #11 dokc, Dec 16, 2014

I doubt hitting the vape pen reaps the same benefits as hitting as asthma inhaler when you are in asthmatic shock.

12. So In simple that's a no

13. #13 Infinite Experience, Dec 16, 2014
    Well THC is a bronchial dilator, and assists in the cleaning process of your lungs. I have a few friends with asthma and they say it helps them clear out their lungs pretty well.

14. Can't believe all the misinformation on this thread... first of all YES vaping is significantly healthier then smoking.there is so much information on fuckcombustion.com that can be found about the benefits of vaping. The internet has so much information it's all just waiting at your fingertips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Mind if I ask what you do for a living?

16. I have asthma and if I vape without taking my controller medicine it's almost as irritating as smoking.

Definitely doesn't work as asthma medicine for me.

17. Okay, it won't work like an asttma inhaler at all.... the dude who posted that it would a few spots up... I don't even... idk...

It won't directly help asthma, but what it will do is clear your lungs of unwanted toxins and over time your lungs will be much healthier and able to perform their everyday functions with better ease. 

18. Sushi chef...

I agree completely. For one inhalers assist in getting the stuff inside it into you, even if slightly. Most all vapes require you to draw and sometimes draw rather strongly. I get better vapes don't have the issue of that all the time, but not everyone gets a quality vape.

The original post didn't ask if vaping was better for you than igniting weed. The OP asked if vaping was beneficial to your health. Adding in the "I get the whole okay vaping is safer. THan smoking but" really only added to the confusion in my opinion.