Sydney hostages

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boydamien, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I'm from Australia and people going crazy, especially over social media, it's all I see. People talking about terrorists non stop and a lot of people are afraid, other states (my state anyway) have put more cops on patrol around upcoming events and around stadiums etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. opinionated lil cus inne?

3. Fuck politics

4. First of all, if we didn't blindly follow America every single time the decide to invade some country, we wouldn't have a problem with ISIS. Aussies had no beef with anyone.

Second of all, the guy they beheaded a couple of months ago, the extremists they caught before they got a chance to behead an Australian citizen and what happened yesterday, were all retaliations to us bombing them. They warned us and we kept on doing it. We have killed thousands of there people, a lot of which I'm sure were civilians, and now we're surprised that they're fighting back?
    And to the guy that said we have had terrorist threats before, in the last couple of months it is the highest it has ever been.

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

5. #25 HugeEgo, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

Firstly, just like everyone else in this society, You speak tolerance because you're yet to be a victim of that tolerance, Let me put this bluntly if you think Australians treat musslims bad by all means pack you're bags and go live in one of their countries and see how you like it, you wont last a month, you'll either be imprisoned or be beheaded, or forced into slavery,

do you think they would welcome you in Russia ?

And you preach tolerance ?

Remember this guy had 6 sexual assault charges to his name, if a regular joe blow like me got done for that I wouldn't get bail but he did, he also sent letters to our dead soliders families mocking them, he had his ex wife killed, and all the while he preached Australian hate and the media gave him the platform to do it,

But we're the racist one's right ?

6. #26 HugeEgo, Dec 18, 2014

The siege was a false flag so the government could justify turning this country into a police state and invade on our rights to privacy !

It was also to help justify following America into the middle east,

have you seen the new laws they want to bring out, so they can spy on everyone ?

They will use them same laws too aid American corporation's in ripping us off ! we already pay twice the price for music on I tunes so don't call me a nutter, their've been doing it for years ! (you can make an American account and pay American prices but that's beside the point, )

The most frustrating thing in the world for me is the government have their sheep so well trained they blindly defend them, ''it's only a small change, grow up''

but what these sheep don't understand is, small things lead to big things ! today their reading all you're texts, what are they going to do tomorrow ? but don't worry it's all for you're own safety, it's not like hackers have ever hacked government systems before, oh what's that ? they have ? well we're all fucked aren't we !

7. #27 Nugagerube, Dec 18, 2014
    You made me lol on such a serious topic. Bravo!  :hello:

The Hitchens lines really got me. 

8. I don't deny that that piece of shit should of been killed. I'll buy a slab for the guy that did. For the most part, no, Australians are not racist. But my news feed begs to differ.
    Why would I go live there? I never said I hated my country, I said that it's a retaliation to us bombing them. I'd do the same if some country starts bombing my friends and family for no reason. My government made a terrible decision and now innocent people are paying for it.

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

9. Yes goverments are shady and have done some pretty underhand things but um sick of a minority of people calling us sheep because we have faith in our country/goverment.

If were all sheep,what are you conspiracy theorists?
    The guiding light of truth!

Nah in my humble opinion you're all nutters.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The ironic thing is that these morons will call us sheep for believing in our government when they believe every single thing they see on the internet or some randoms blog. It's actually horrendously embarrassing and painful to watch. They think they're so smart yet all the stuff they are spreading was made up or fabricated in order to spread some weirdo's agenda and they don't even vet their sources. People make a lot of money on the conspiracy theory bullshit, it's an easy target market. Your customers are uneducated, unintelligent, and are bitter against the world because of their own short comings. They need to believe there is some higher power holding them down, they need it for their pathetic self worth. It's easier than looking in the mirror for many people.

Conspiracy theorists are the sheep. Mindless, unintelligent, and quick to blame. Why don't you guys go read another crazy blog from a 30 year old schizophrenic living in his moms basement collecting social welfare? You're actually huge jokes and you're the laughing stock of any remotely intelligent person. 

The government has done shady things and it's always good to question it but there becomes a point where it is no longer healthy questioning and it's simply just psychotic paranoia. 

11. #31 AussiePrideDayAndNight, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    There was only 16 in the building.

I call you a liar if you claim you would take down a violent man with a sawn off, it's easy to call others a coward from the safety of your own home.

There was 3 bombs placed around the city.

They weren't not sure how many assailants where really in the shop, it's not a damn movie, they can't just take a shot through plate glass, the shop used to a bank, not so easy to infiltrate... RIP to the two that passed away in the siege, burn in hell to the terrorist that caused all this hatred, you underestimated the power of mate ship that us Australians hold, all you did is brought us closer together.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum