Newbie needs help...again

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ambercolt05, Dec 15, 2014.

1. #1 ambercolt05, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    So one again I need help with my grow people. Sorry for all the dumb questions that have been repeated. I promise you i do my research, but i like to post on the forum because i get more honest opinions and specific advice for my situation than an answer from someone elses.

I feel that I should have more vegetation than this. Also please tell me those aren't sacks starting to develop!
    My plant broke ground on 11-10. Just a bag seed because ive never done tjis before and wanted to get my barrings before spending money on seeds. It's been on a 18/6 light schedule. Cfl grow of 3 cool 800 lumen 3 warm 900 lumen to try to get a fuller spectrum for the plant. Its in a 2.5 gallon pot, I've started with npk of 13-4-5 nutes humidity is usually around a 50% and temp is normally around 80, and its about 8inches tall. I've taken the advice before to just chill out and let them grow, which I stopped messing with them and am letting them do their thing, but I'm still a little concerned.
    I'm in a confined space so I don't want a tree. It's only for personal use. I'm wanted to take clones from this one as soon as possible so I can push this one into flowering because I'm moving in about a month and it's easier to transport 1 small clone with discretion that a bush.
    I feel like it should have more veg then this by now. What are some things I can do to increase veg production so I can clip a clone or two and push it into flowering. And is it to early to see the sex?

Attached Files:

2. #2 brixfix, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Its still pretty early, going to have to be a bit more patient. Even if you flower right now, which it needs to show sex , but that plants not going to be ready for harvest in 4 weeks.

3. That is about how big mine are...Suffered some set backs with heat stress, transplant stress, and a cat that chewed on one.

Have you gone on 12/12 light schedule? You said it has been 18/6, so it wouldn't show it's sex until you make the switch...and after that, i think it takes 1 to 3 weeks to show whether it is male or female.