DaS Perpetual Stealth Cabs Grow Chronicles

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DazedAndStoned, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Aaaaaaand here are the clones from the beast. Most are starting to show some pistils, I expect a ton more growth between now and actual bud formation if they are anything like their mother.

Think I should start doing some LST to pull all their canopies even, lights are off in an hour so I'll have to do that tomorrow

Attached Files:

2. Looking great! Hopefully I can pull some yields like yours on my 2nd grow lol I'm subbed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks and welcome to the journey lol

It's only my third/ fourth runs so I still have much to learn too. I'm surprised I've had some decent luck so far minus all my PeakSeedBC genetics turning out to be male so far lol

4. Veggers plus sour Crack Auto. Will pull those yellow looking leaves in the next few days

Few veggers got a bit of issues, nothing too major going on though

Attached Files:

5. Looking healthy as usual!! Nice work

6. Haha what luck.

How many peak beans have you popped so far?

7. Terrible luck. I think I've had 5 or 6 males and 2 wilted and dried up and died on me. These solo challenge entries haven't shown sex yet, hopefully get a few girls, I wanna check out the fire for myself!

8. This SLH beast is just becoming a pure hassle lol. She fell over on top of her clones, but luckily they didn't seem to mind, in fact it did some weird LST to them haha, they grew quite a bit like this so it must have happened last night

It actually seems beneficial having this happen because it has trained the tops for me lmao, so I pushed them in tighter together 1419126975935.jpg
    1419126997939.jpg

9. #49 DazedAndStoned, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Big Banger and Jack Herer both coming along very nicely. Going to start some LST tonight or tomorrow cause they are growing into the lights hahaha

Attached Files:

10. Here is the beast...
    So many buds starting to take shape, I can't even believe that this is possible in a solo cup

I have to pull down on my string to bend down the tops once a day or it grows two inches into my light and starts to bleach a bit

Attached Files:

11. Which one is in the second pic it looks like she's gonna be a winner!! Like Charlie sheen winning!!!!

12. In which set of pics? Probably my jack herer you are thinking of? I try to take side pics so peeps can see which strain it is, I have it written on the side of the cup :)

Can't wait until I'm smoking all of these bitches lol

13. The set of pics right above my post. Buds look like they are going to be fat!

14. That's my prized possession lmao

My super lemon haze, turning out to be one amazing ass strain. Pretty much bullet proof, she's fallen over at least 30 times now and still trucking on, getting fatter every time I look

Every time I check on it I can't believe how much more it grows. A good inch or two a day during the stretch. Hopefully her clones do just as well. It smells like berries mixed with some pepper or spices, pretty odd but pleasant

15. Is that the monster in the solo you were talking about in the solo cup challenge?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Yup that's the little beast I took my clones from

Every time I check on her. She's laying on her side. Gonna have to rig up something so she stops toppling over lol

17. Thinking about cutting the hash plant clones today or tomorrow, I pulled off pretty much all the fan leaves on two of them, the third will be going a few more days

The difference between these and my hashplant under the HPS is quite amazing actually. These buds are ROCK solid, I can't even squeeze them in, even the lower buds. The resin production, smell and glands are much better as well compared to my first two hash plant harvests

This stuff looks like it will knock my ass out after a vape bowl, my first harvest kind of was a let down THC wise, just does not compare to what I get from our neighboring province

Attached Files:

18. Big Banger and Jack Herer before some LST

Yes I realize one of those lights are not on lol, I needed to borrow the cord for a PC I am building. I'll fix that today :p

Attached Files:

19. Close up of my Jack Herer after I did some LST to the main stem. I got stoned and forgot to take some close up pics of Big Banger so I'll do that tomorrow, she's very top heavy like my SLH

My SLH clones are shooting pistils everywhere, and each one grew a good 2" at least since yesterday :O

Attached Files:

20. Maybe bury the cup in inside another pot filled with some sand for your SLH