DaS Perpetual Stealth Cabs Grow Chronicles

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DazedAndStoned, Dec 15, 2014.

That's exactly what I wanted to do.  ^^  I can still hand water. I don't mind the hand watering it's the emptying of the runoff in the saucers that I hate

Did 1 plant per sq ft last time in the 4x8 in 2 gal pots.

2. Just try an do it on the cheap. If you are in the same city and go to the same shop I do they got the good double thick flood trays for like $2.50, just have a little 2x4 frame they sit on slightly angled to one corner so you don't have that much stale nute water sitting if not much is in there so it doesn't reach the drain hole. An afternoon and $20 should be able to get er done with a few vape bowls in between

3. Got myself a 4L jug of sensi Grow and Bloom, and a 1L of calmax+, some grodan cubes, couple blocks of coco and some adjustable emitters and other goodies

Should be good for a year of growing. Saved about 100 bucks with this sale, decent

4. Starting the flush on my 3 hash plant clones.... Maybe another week to go, what do you guys think?
    1418769155648.jpg
    1418769175117.jpg
    1418769191610.jpg
    1418769214031.jpg
    1418769229356.jpg
    1418769242070.jpg
    1418769254982.jpg

5. #25 DazedAndStoned, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Here's how the LED Flower Cab looks at the moment, gonna have some organizing to do cause I have a lot of my solo entry girls going in here soon

Its darker on the right side because I have a light unplugged, needed to borrow the extension cord for the Christmas tree, getting that taken care of tonight

Attached Files:

6. I'll be watching...

7. They look good a couple look like nitrogen toxicity

8. #28 DazedAndStoned, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Dry weight report....
    2.8 grams off the bagseed
    12.2 grams from my first hash plant harvest
    13.8 grams off my second hash plant harvest
    17.6 grams off my red poison auto 7.8 grams from the main cola

Kinda disappointed in my first harvest, but I think I'll be seeing better numbers now that I have a better idea of what I am doing lol

I must add, my red poison smells so friggen dank, I'm curing this for a while, I pulled about a gram bud that I didn't weigh just so I can get an idea of what to expect :bongin:

9. Yea those hashplant clones are a little strange with the nitrogen, I haven't even given them any more since about 40 days now and still are showing signs of toxicity, oh well :p

10. I've purchased some more of these handy 10L and 5L containers with spout, I have my watering setup as follows now:
    5L container- cloning solution- Olivia's, AN Voodoo Juice, B-52 @ 700PPM pH 5.9
    5L container- straight tap water for flushing last 2 weeks
    10L container- veg nutes- AN Sensi Grow A&B, Voodoo Juice, B-52, CalMax @ 1900 PPM pH 5.9
    10L container- bloom nutes- AN Sensi Bloom A&B, B-52, Big Bud, Calmax @ 2000 PPM pH 5.9
    10L container- bloom nutes- AN Sensi Bloom A&B, B-52, Overdrive @ 2000 PPM pH 5.9
    Of course I'm stoned and forgot to add photo

Attached Files:

11. #31 DazedAndStoned, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    Transplanting my SLH clone into an ice cream pail tonight. She goes under the 400 today

Looks like I will have 6 new tops from where I have FIMed. You may also be able to see some pre hairs in the photo, I can see 4 with my eye right next to where I made the cut
    Some really nice roots she has too

Attached Files:

12. Some shots of the RPA that is curing

I have NEVER smelled weed that smells this sour before. This is gonna be one hell of a smoke

I did not want to disturb the buds so I did not move the big bug to take a better picture, sorry

Also, I'm sure my manicuring skills are not up to par for most of you, but these leaves are covered in sugar, I only vaporize so I'm sure I'll be alright

Attached Files:

13. SLH has been transplanted. I will transplant once more into a larger ice cream pail before I flip to flower... I have no drain holes drilled yet. I think I will be putting a ¼" line about 2.5" up that will drain into a res. This way I can hopefully hookup a pump with drip line
    1418966926071.jpg

She is replacing these bagseed/ hashplant clones. Thinking I will just toss them, I'll need the space for some solo entries in a few weeks 1418966952225.jpg

14. That RPA looks delish man.  Covered in trichs.  It's glistening. :)

15. I wish I had a better camera to do it justice. Its the most trichs I've ever seen on buds before, kinda as if someone poured sugar on top lol.

Trying to cure as long as I can but I have a feeling that it won't be lasting too long lol

16. Veg cab is taking off. Slight burn on 3 but it hasn't slowed them down

My Sour Crack Auto is filling in nicely. I pulled some smaller buds off her so the bigger cola is bigger hopefully

Gonna move everyone into the LED cab soon, probably will start more seeds. Think I may do a 2 gallon red poison auto not sure though

Attached Files:

17. #37 DazedAndStoned, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Been smoking on some hash plant from my first harvest throughout the afternoon. I've had two bowls in my vaporizer... Currently still on the second one. Long lasting bowls got both me and the wife a very racey head high with a bit of a body stone

Tastes pretty good after the week cure too

I busted up a small tight nug and it busted out for 3 big ass bowls, saving the last one for later, gonna check out a new smoke shop not too far from my hydro shop

18. My Super Lemon Haze is a beast, so I'll be taking photos often lol

I have done more LST so all the tops are beginning to even out. I have over 20 tops! Branchy little girl, I love her

Attached Files:

19. Never ceases to amaze me man.  That thing is a beast for a solo cup.  It's unreal.

Imagine her in like 7g of coco?

20. Yea man I truly am speechless, for my third run things have come a long way, this plant with a bit of LST has surprised the hell out of me and my expectations. Coco is just so much better than anything else I've grown in (not weed) that I'm switching everything over in the new year.

The SLH is bomb proof man, I think I could cut 80% of her off, set fire to her roots, and she is still going to grow an inch or two during the day. Thought my clone would hate the transplant and slight defoliation... Nope. Side branches exploded and tops starting to grow. Once shes got good ball of roots ill put into a larger container yet again. its going to be hard to ever get rid of this strain out of the garden, I can see why it has won so many cups