What are some good video games to play with buddies when high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Imaginary Panda, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Looking for some couch multiplayer type video games to play with my friends. Tried things like Borderlands 2, just felt like too much work.

Was looking for something more mindless perhaps. Split screen, versus, same screen. As long as it has 2 players at least.

Also being on the 360 is preferred.

2. Everyone seems to be on cod's dick,,you can try that, i dont like the first person view though....gta isnt bad, i like the missions, its fun doing a hard mission and having to figure out how to overcme whatever obsecle is in the way, but I miss playing socom....
    Maybe a boxing game?

3. mario kart and super mario bros are my favorite games to play with friends

4. Mortal Kombat 9, Tekken, Worms Revolution, Quake 3 (there's a 360 port in the Live store), Skate, etc.

Worms is definitely a bundle of mindless fun for ya! 

5. any call of duty in survival mode is fun especially with your buddies. or we play nba2k14 lol

6. Madden 15. Destiny. Skyrim. Forza Horizon 2 Gran Turismo 6 nba 2k15

have a circle jerk

7. Skyrim while high is 11/10.

Somehow I am a really good Dark Souls player when I'm baked... do not recommend though :laughing:

8. Hands down Worms Battlegrounds. Great smoking game

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Shiiiit... any of the Worm's games are fun.
    I challenge you to a duel at some point Stoned

10. Worms seems to be a popular choice, will check it out!

11. Im down dude. Ill hit you uo next time i play that 4 sure. I usually get on with a couole buddies and those 3 man matches are intense, i cant imagine how crazy 4 would be

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Night crawlers.

13. Far cry 3?

Not playing through the missions, but split screen dicking around is fun as hell

[​IMG]

14. #16 BudButler, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    burn out paradise chivalry darksiders divinity original sin skyrim evilgenuis truck simulator 2 grid guild wars track mania nba 2k15 robocraft planetside 2 sniper elite  the sims tera online trials fusion unturned any emulator tomb raider world of tanks weird worlds

those are all games i enjoy stoned

gta when ever it gets on the pc

15. #18 TimothyTheFirst, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    me and most of my friends are big basketball fans so we play nba 2k.  they like call of duty but i suck at that shit so I don't play it.  then I like fighting games like mortal kombat or streetfighter but I'm way better than them so they don't like playing those lol.  they're really fun if the people you're playing with are roughly the same skill level as you, but if not it's kind of pointless.

one thing pretty much everyone likes though is any of the super smash bros games.  cause they're competitive but they're really simple to get into.  we actually play that a lot.  shit's pretty fun.  

or if you can track down a sega genesis and play the 2 player sonic where you were just running through tunnels trying to get all the rings...  that shit was so simple but so fun lol

16. Can't possibly get any more mindless than CoD

17. Dead space 3