Best cigarette roller brand?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by InhaleExhale716, Dec 15, 2014.

1. What's a good 1.25 brand of cigarette roller that rolls decent without weed popping out and won't break?

2. Haven't had problems with Zig Zag or Element Papers.

3. I've owned job cigarette roller and a raw roller. the job one was terrible.. rolled my joints way to skinny and rolled terrible. the raw roller on the other hand, rolls very smoothly and it's a perfect joint everytime like a cigarette lol

4. The best roller is your hands.

5. It's just so hard to do I suck at it honestly. Think it's the rolling back and forth that gets me and then tucking around.

6. i had a zig zag and never gave me issues, have heard good things about raw.

Everyone sucked balls at the beggining, just keep practicing and you'll be glad to be able to roll any kind of joints in any kind of situation later  :smoke:

8. I used to suck at rolling as well. Especially when you only have small amounts to work with.
    There was a period of time when I was on the brink of being money less, barely had a job and car. I bought a lb of the cheapest I could find, south Los Angeles. It was 50 bucks to be exact, looked like soil but sure enough was weed.
    Bought a lot of papers, and my friend and I proceeded to prep the crap for smoking (sticks seeds), and rolled hundreds of joints and blunts. I became very good at it, at the time I honed in on my preference of size and tightness.

Loose for head, dense for parties.

In my opinion, I hate the machine rolled joints. Just don't enjoy smoking them.

9. wait wait wait.

So you're telling me you spent basically your last $50 on a pound of mids? You fucked up

10. Yes. That was a decade ago. I didn't have to buy weed for over 2 weeks with that 50 bucks haha.

I make more money now obviously.