Need guidance, please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by izzobelleasadoria, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Central cali here with twenty two healthy plants left from a set up of thirty+. The caretaker for my girl friend and I (we suffer neuropathy diseases) found methamphetamines more interesting but not before he over crowded and left a paper cup in water which creates an out break of white powdery mold. My girlfriend "R" n I saved the twenty two cleaned raised the light brought in two fans for cross flow and in the last two days they are gaining petals (we were down one to three petals per leaf) for the first time we can smell them however or concern is in the fact that their soil was too wet, and we don't know what the proper watering or ph levels are. We have nutrients and an ro. We've have some knowledge but R grows poppies and I love all of my eight+ foot ficus trees plus have been through many successful grows, just I'm typically the money not the worker. This time we want to finish this our selves can anyone offer guidance?

~Izzobelle~