ADVANCED NUTES PH PERFECT USERS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Aeroflo, Dec 14, 2014.

1. PLz give me some insight on this product as I have heard both good and bad. I just purchased some with rushed delivery but can't find to much info on it. I'm hoping its not to thick as I will be used Aeroflow and it could clog my lines. Please any experience good or bad share it with me! Tips are great as well!

2. I have never used it but I have seen someone on this forum having a lot of trouble keeping the PH right. It turned out the PH buffers only work with RO and distilled water. 

3. Good thing I've got a top of the line RO system :) thanks gold grower you seem to be the only one willing to help me. I've got all this equipment and room with very little actual experience.

Sent from my Z796C using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    A

4. #4 bizie, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Well I would argue that giving the leaves water is perfectly fine but you wouldn't want to saturate BUDS.

But on topic... Yes, I use the conni ph perfect for dwc and it works great. I have used at least a half dozen nute brands. Some photos in the last post of the attached link.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1143567-healthy-hydroponics-ppm-ph.html

Growers that have problems keeping the ph on and or constantly need to adjust the ph are having feeding issues. Normally ph only needs to be adjusted at the time of your feeding, well if you're doing it right...

Why the rush delivery? If you're looking at expensive nutes to grow good buds or to save a garden then that is the wrong place to start. Think environment.

5. I am getting my environment squared away but at this point my buddy dropped some wonder woman clones off that I wasnt expecting to have so o just through them under a light in an aero system. Didnt have anything to feed them uet bc I was working on the environment. Any ways the plants were looking like they were sad and hungry. Needless to say I fed them some sensi grow 2 days ago. Today, there is tons of new growth and they have gotten thsre color back!

6. Dwc setup. Sensi grow a,b and bloom a,b only. 2nd harvest. Still happy with the product. Since that's only base nutes I see where my girls are lacking so I will be adding a few more of their products to my soup.

7. What was your set up and what did you yeild off of it? Did you use any of the advanced nutrients additives?
    Oh I see now, only grow and bloom

8. Where do you think your girls are lacking? Im so indecided on what I want bc im really now sure on what they will need

9. I feel they could use more/deeper green color (maybe it's the strains I've chosen but they come out a light green),and flavor perhaps. But dwc tends to lack at those points.

10. If a grower is having a deficiency then changing the nutrient solution to a fresh batch will replace any needed minerals that the plant is deficient in. If changing the nutrient solution does not fix the deficiency then raising the specific mineral will not help either. Plants yellow and spot or go deficient for many more reasons then not having the nutrient in the feed. The problem always comes down to availability, think ph, abundances, lock up, root bound, root rot, poor environment, poor water quality, etc. I have grown healthy plants with never going over 100ppm and they were healthy, just much smaller everything. I did this to prove to my self that the plant will grow with near any amount of nutrient in the solution, as long as it is properly available then the plant will uptake it. When I tried to raise the nutrient solution to a plant adapted to a low dose then I would see deficiencies every time, really what this was is the plant having too much of a certain or a few minerals which caused lock ups. But if I had the same strain adapted to higher nutes they were much more tolerant to taking in recommended feeding doses. I will just urge growers to not try to fix a garden problem with a additive. It rarely works. Additives are intended by the manufactures for a grower that is already having success with only a base nutrient. That is why feeding programs employ more products to more experienced growers, these aren't growers that are having more problems but ones that are having success with the base and are looking to take things to the next level. There is a big misunderstanding about the nutritional needs of plants and the nutrient manufactures are taking a big advantage of it. More often it is the novice growers that are using every additive and still not getting the desired results and the pros that are killing it with only a base or that and very few additives. Do you want to know why? Sure you do, Its because they can grow the same dank with less products, thus requiring a lesser investment.

On the flavor note, my dwc grows just as flavorable medicines that are available at the medicinal supply facilities. Top of the line product that makes your mouth water and your nose tingle. Often the smell is so strong you're forced to sneeze! Shoot, if dispensaries didn't offer so little for product then I would take mine there. Mine doesn't get past my local patients. The flavor really has to do with the strain, the vigor/health, and the dry technique. Check out bizies best way to harvest cannabis for more info on drying. Thanks for reading and good luck growing!

11. Thanks for dropping in Bizie! I will take your advice and go with base nutes for now. Is there anything you think I should add at all though? I've already read your drying/harvesting thread. A few questions if you don't mind.

Can I trust my accurite temp/humidity meter?
    It seems cheaply made.

Hmm. I know I have a million more but I'm stoned and brain farting at the moment.

Sent from my Z796C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Used them when I was trying to get into hydro but didn't have the time to monitor it all the time lol.
    I used RO and the nutes seemed to get my ph damn near spot on. B-52 was about the only extra thing I liked.
    Don't forget your cal/mag or you'll have issues there.