Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Odor proof bags?

• Please log in to reply

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,234 posts
So i was wondering if there is anything that is 100% odor proof so i could transport weed,etc and not have to worry about a k-9 sniffing it out.. I thought this was impossible, i've never seen anything claiming to be odor proof.. Except this ..
http://www.basegear....-proof-bag.html

"These bags have been proven odor proof, humidity proof, vapor proof and certified 100% leakproof to 200 feet under water."

What you think?

-Dave

Similar Topics: Odor proof bags?     x

Raisin Doobie

Raisin Doobie

baked not fried

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

So i was wondering if there is anything that is 100% odor proof so i could transport weed,etc and not have to worry about a k-9 sniffing it out.. I thought this was impossible, i've never seen anything claiming to be odor proof.. Except this ..
http://www.basegear....-proof-bag.html

"These bags have been proven odor proof, humidity proof, vapor proof and certified 100% leakproof to 200 feet under water."

What you think?

-Dave

i wouldn't put anything past a dog

i would buy one of those if you didn't want other people noticing the smell ... but dogs, i would not underestimate

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,234 posts

i wouldn't put anything past a dog

i would buy one of those if you didn't want other people noticing the smell ... but dogs, i would not underestimate

See that's what i'm thinking, but i wish i could test it.. get a hold of a k-9 and try it out..
I've just also found a bag for "human body remains" used by the gov't that they claim is 100% odor proof, and it sounds very advanced. It's a container not a bag and consists of several layers of this material i forgot the name...

Wonder how i can get a k-9 and try this out.. hmmmmm :D

-Dave

SlimPickins

SlimPickins

Sweatpants Boner

• Gold Member
  • 1,802 posts

HoMeR_SiMpSoN

HoMeR_SiMpSoN

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Man, just put it in old coffee bags or in peanut butter. I heard that works but i still wouldnt risk it....

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,234 posts

Man, just put it in old coffee bags or in peanut butter. I heard that works but i still wouldnt risk it....

I'm not going to risk it, infact the only time i have weed in my car is the 5 minutes it takes to get home from my dealers house.. im just talking hypothetically.

BTW i read somewhere that dogs are trained to sniff out perfumes, and coffee grounds and other things that are used to cover up weed smell.. not sure if it is true tho :P
-dave

bert_mcgirt

bert_mcgirt

trust me, i'm an exbert

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,028 posts
^ if they were trained to smell perfume wouldnt the dog go off on like everyone?

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,234 posts

^ if they were trained to smell perfume wouldnt the dog go off on like everyone?

No like strong smells, if you were to cover it up with a strong smell of fuck i duno.. go look it up lol i was just reading it, they are trained to alert the officer of any unusual concentration of soap/perfume/etc smell in one area.

i'll try to find the link to the news article.
-Dave

BmR

BmR

:420:

• Registered Upgraded
  • 173 posts
dogs can still probly smell that shit

jb7

jb7

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
Sooooo if you have say a thing of AXE they would hit...that is rather dumb.

Floydian

Floydian

Tacos

• Old School
  • 6,444 posts
Dogs will smell right through them.

And to the person who already mentioned something like it, and before anyone else does, putting it in peanut butter, vaseline, salsa, shampoo, anything like that you can think of... it will not work lol. Nothing is going to mask the smell of weed from a drug dog. You're just giving them something else to smell.

The ONLY way you're going to get anything past a dog that's trained to smell it, is if there is no smell.

That means a well vaccum sealed bag. (For any... uh... idiots out there, than means no air in the bag :P) Not the kind of no air that you can acheive with pushing air out by your hands either. You need an actual vacuum sealing device, or something that's actually going to create a vaccuum and maintain it while the bag is sealed.

Trust me, don't kid yourselves.

norcalblaze

norcalblaze

in moderation on occasion

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,046 posts
well if u are gonna try to get past any dogs make sure that the outside of the bag doesnt touch any weed or anything that has touched the weed.... i would put the weed in a baggie that it didnt touch the outside of then wash your hands reall good and get the bag then like hold it under the edge of the table and nudge it in so id doesnt touch the outside cuz if it does the dogs will have no problem...oh and then put that bag in another bag with the same ritual

Le Grenouille

Le Grenouille

Million Dollar Maybe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts
Bags alone won't do it. You need to shrinnkwrap several times to be sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users