think i fucked up...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCraving, Dec 14, 2014.

1. it's really not that complicated just make up something that could plausibly happen and stick with it.  They'll probably forget... if the even cared at all in the first place. 

2. You should be fired right away.. I hope you get fired.

That's a little harsh but if I were the employer/HR department I would be doing some serious soul searching about his reliability.  At best he'll get a warning.  The longer he takes the more likely he will get fired.  

4. #44 Wiseguys, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Yea, it was after I saw this post below that I had to post that...

2 weeks and already this bullshit? Yea you should've walked in late stoned off your ass...No, you should've never "dabbed" and should've been to work on time.

Seriously, grow the fuck up.  It's still only been 2 weeks so hopefully they realize they chose a terrible person to hire and just fire him..not much lost. 

5. Ouch.  Can't say I disagree with this...

6. Yh. Don't go high as fuck. Lol, that's what I did at my last job. I got fired from another job the same day and did the interview for my last job, and I got high as a kite as a pre celebration. Put the bong down and got a call 3 hours after the interview, I start tonight. It was fun tho. Easy job.

All depends on the job and what you do...

Had jobs where it sucked being high, and just made my day shittier because I was tired and couldn't focus on work.

I've had other jobs where getting high before work was awesome. Had a warehouse job where I worked alone, was on my own schedule...would get blasted before I did prep work. Had another job where I was a security guard for an industrial area. One of my favorite parts of that job was doing my rounds while I smoked up lol

8. Just tell them you didnt realise you were working, mustve misread the roster. And your phone was in the shop getting repaired for the last so many days, so you wouldnt of been able to receive their calls. 

9. so harsh....

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Hey man we all fuck up every now and then, some more than others... But yeah I mean 3 dabs holy shit. Come up with an excuse, but DONT ever put yourself in a position where you lie again. Its dangerous because we don't like to lie, but we feel we must to cover up our own shortcomings. Moral of the story: We all fuck up sometimes, but dont develop any bad habits like a. smoking before work (especially if you just got the fucking job) and b. lying to cover for your shortcomings. I struggle with this shit too- you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #51 Champawattiger, Dec 15, 2014
    It's okay to get high before work man, but listen.

Eyedrops

Gum/mouthwash

Scented lotion or perfume

Dress nicely

I come into work stoned off my ass all the time and no one ever notices. Also, I work in a medical setting, and still none of the nurses can even tell that I'm baked. Go in and apologize, tell them that you were a bit confused with the schedule and that it will never ever happen again. Suck a lot of ass the next few weeks, and be on time (if you're on time, you're late) so be there early. Learning experiences man. I once had an interview for the city to be a camp counselor. However, I got cross-faded the night before and Missed it. Do not let it happen again bro.

Beware the champawat tiger

12. Yea retail work isn't what i would want to do high, i mean i've got sparked up by one of the managers and i guess i wasn't miserable but still wouldn't light up before it.

Had work at the zoo though but didn't get high cuz it was a internship, but i would definitely blaze if I worked there for real.

13. I would say I didn't think I was scheduled and ask if I can have a physical copy of the schedule to ensure it never happens again.

just play it off like a simple misunderstanding at a new job.

Always call! the only thing worse than a no show is a no call. no one wants to employ Harry Houdini.

14. Not only say that you thought you had the weekend off, say that you thought you gave written notice to request it off to a supervisor. You need to go that route to salvage what is left. You can say that when your family goes on excursions it is a rule that everyone leaves their cell phones at home for real bonding.  Then apologize, and ensure it doesn't happen again. They will think you have a tight knit family and made  an honest mistake, then it's up to you to ensure you don't pull anything like it again.

15. #55 Omega369, Dec 15, 2014
    OP no offence but I think you deserve to lose your job

Priorities first before weed. If you can't handle your shit high, don't smoke before work.

I'm one of those people who can't work while high, so I don't get high before work. Heck I don't think I've ever been late for work, and I've been working full time for 11 years (since I was 13).

That being said, two weeks and already missed a day without a notice. Really depends on how your work ethic was for the 2 weeks. Strongly doubt you put 100% into your job but I don't know you so I can't judge you.

If you are one of those guys who fucks up all the time/dicks around instead of working, I'd look for a new job.

[​IMG]

16. Jeez what full time job did you get at 13? Were you able to finish school?

17. #57 Omega369, Dec 15, 2014
    Fish processing/packaging plant was my first job, finished school at 3:00 pm, worked from 3:30 to 11:30. They let me skip my 30 min break and leave at 11:30 instead of 12 am

I graduated on time but wasn't the best student. Mostly due to my lack of ability to memorize stupid knowledge though, but I excelled in photography, drama (acting) and geometry.

[​IMG]

18. Wow, is your name Ron Swanson?

19. 3 monster dabs and a blunt to the face damnnn come on you didn't want to go to work that day lolol. Should've took the gpen and been undercover. You kno thisssss

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #60 SedatedIndividual, Dec 15, 2014
    So whats the verdict O.P?

P.S- Carne Seca: Sun glasses go inside the tuque!