think i fucked up...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCraving, Dec 14, 2014.

1. should i call in today and use that excuse or wait till i go in on tuesday?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Haha funny shit , reminded me when I was younger and wouldent go home cause I was too stoned , and my mum would kill me . Seriously thou jus fone up tell em you were too sick 😳

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. It's your situation man whatever you think will be best.

4. think i'll call like at 1 or 2 and apologize for not being able to call in sick and be like

"i'm sorry i wasn't able to call in yesterday, i caught the fever the day before and yesterday i was too weak i couldn't even lift my head off the pillow, i'm really sorry."

5. U got let them kno first thing man.. u should've acted quickly nd cam up with something.. they're not gonna like the fact u waites so long

6. If iv been there 2 week just say u mos reqd the schedulw

7. I would say family emergency like something real bad like aunt mary was in a real bad car accident

8. #28 bongtokes6200, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    i would just go in on your next shift and pretend you thought you had the day off. play dumb as fuck. you didn't answer their calls because you saw way later in the day and figured they were calling you for a cover but found one by the time you saw there calls so you let it go. it worked for me when i fucked up and no called no showed. a slap on the wrist and going over how to read the schedule again. make sure you sound sincerely sorry tho, like you had no idea

9. Definitely call in. I've done similar shit in the past. Think of a good alibi and they'll most likely let you slide this one time. It's not worth just throwing that job away because you were too baked once, especially if you actually like it. Just tighten up in the future and you'll be good man. Keep eye drops in your whip or something, idk. Good luck man.

10. what?

11. shit i would need a different excuse of not answering my phone because they left voicemails lol.

12. Go to one of those doc in a box places, tell him you think you are dehydrated...say you have been throwing up and feel like shit, all achy and shit...he'll say uou have a virus, write you a valid medical excuse from work, turn that in at work and either get back to work or take three days medical leave and smoke an oz of kush.

13. FUCKING
    VISINE PEOPLE, COME ON

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Tell them you smoked so much weed you lost your capacity to do what they pay you to do.    :confused_2:

15. something like that lol i was feelin to good to fuck it up for $9.00 an hour. had a "fuck it i dont get paid enough for this" type of mood

Tell them you need a fucking raise then.  lol.

17. You don't have to say you were out of the country, simply out of town, and with your family. You didn't notice the call until later in the day. Pretty simple. I am telling you that they will think you are unreliable and an idiot if you pull the "too sick to call in" excuse. Do you know how often they hear that? My suggestion will make you look the best possible and give the least likely chance of repercussions. I've been there, and I've done that, I am the king of bull shitting employers. 

18. so i should just say i thought i had the weekend off and didnt check my phone

19. #40 Carne Seca, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014

You haven't called your job yet to let them know you got the msg.?    You're giving them more time to think about this.  You need to call asap.