Franklins Tower grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Dec 14, 2014.

1. How warm is it in your tent? Be patient I had problems with cal mag until I switched nutes. I use Humboldt Counties Own. It's pricey but they use top notch stuff. Alot of molasses and they have a nute called Magnum just for flowering with calcium being in the one called Micro. Buy from BAS it's not expensive it's called bioag tm-7. It has all micro nutes and it will correct your soil. Has microbes. Very good for deficiencies,says on it. Lol

Attached Files:

2. Well the roots of both of the mystery autos were coming out of their respected containers so I transplanted them into their final pot. I am using smart pots and go pots. The soil is from BUILDASOIL and it's their perfected living soil. I watered with a diluted Agsil (silica) and aloe vera.

Attached Files:

3. This will be my first time using the is dirt. All I hear about it is excellent. Stellar results. It's organic so I will have to keep an eye to see if it needs a tea. I will start a rotating watering schedual. With the AGSIL and the aloe every other day. I will add some coconut water also once a week since I use it and it's expensive. $32/lb of powdered coconut water but we'll worth it. It's a super food. Your plants and yourself will love it too.

4. Hey is this how you do Sprouted tesas?

Attached Files:

5. No, this is how you make corn. :3

But yes. Yes, this is how you make sprouted teas. I think Poke said you sprout, blend, and pour, or something like that.

6. I thought so. I'm getting a Ninja soon. I'm just doing a small amount to see how long it takes to make it. Thanks.

7. Thanks bud im going to order it for my next batch first autos should be interesting

Grassachusetts!

8. Tm-7 is one of those must haves trust

9. Here is my two mystery autos in their BAS living soil
    And my two Grape Muerte Autos

Attached Files:

10. How's it going FT! Lookin good dude, I'll be lurking around.

One thing to keep in mind with the organic soil and all the tea options. Your feeding the soil here more then the plant per se. Your boosting the microbial activity in the soil, which in turn feeds the plant.

11. When do I start the teas. I am green at this. My plants true leaves are still growing and they are in their final transplant. Are they too young for teas? They are a month old. I have some alfalfa tea made. I make it in quarts. I was going to feel my house plants with my trial run of teas. I rehydrated some kelp. I just need some help on when to start teas. Thanks.

12. How about the BioAg TM-7. When should I use it. It has all the microbes soil need and micro nutrients. I don't want their to be toxic levels of the micro nutrients. I can't find when to use this.

13. Ok, let's see here. I haven't used alfalfa too much for teas, I have heard to be careful with them especially in flower. Kelp on the other hand, is pretty safe anytime. And don't use teas in every watering, once a week for kelp or alfalfa. I do use pro tekt in every watering from the first tp of a seedling but that's the only thing. You might hold off on using teas till seedling are 30 days old or so. The tm-7, use maybe once a month or every 6 weeks (sometimes I forget to). That's about what I have been doing.

I wouldn't stress over every little thing you notice on your plants either. What you think is a deficiency may not be, and throwing a bunch of teas in your soil in attempt to fix it may end up causing more problems.

14. Thank you very much. How about SST. Those I can use at every watering, right? I don't think they have nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium just other good stuff.

15. I wouldn't, still once a week. Here is my schedule:
    Monday- sst, fulvic acid, protekt
    Tues- water only
    Wed- water only
    Thurs- coconut water, aloe juice, protekt
    Fri- water only
    Sat- water only
    Sun- start schedule over again

Now those in between days may not always need water but if I do water it's usually just enough to get that top inch or two moist again. When I water with the teas, I water enough to get the entire body of soil nice and moist but not running all over out the bottom of the pot.

16. Thank you so much. I was a little scared doing this because I can get great results with reg soil and nutes. Now it's all natural.
    Thanks again.

17. No problem bro. BaS has been a great company helping people get going in organics. Hope you like it!

18. #59 Franklins Tower, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    I love it. Still waiting on my ninja blender I ordered for the SST.😃

19. You should have ur cat mail me some of that delicious snacks u bake up :) lol.... I have a cuz with cancer and he can't smoke can only do edibles his favorite are the gummy bears. My wife made him butter once I through in like two grams and a shit load of leaves came out awesome in the croc pot.

Grassachusetts!