Franklins Tower grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Dec 14, 2014.

1. #21 Franklins Tower, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    We just ordered a ninja blender set that should be here this week. I can't wait. Make in some wheat berry sprouts for me to eat. They are so good. Had them when I worked as a chef. Yes time flies. I can wait to see the Grape Muerte ' s colas what they look like. And the smell I want to enjoy. I love flowering.

2. Im down franky! Subbed up.

We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green.

3. #23 Franklins Tower, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Well this morning when I woke up there was my seed 2 inch root and all laying on the top of my dirt. Wtf. Well I replanted it. That root was huge. I don't know what happened to my Grape Muerte Auto. I have one of them plus the two mystery autos under the Eye Horilux bulb now.
    I replanted it and we will se. There was little white fuzzy hairs up towards the top. I hope not mold

Attached Files:

4. Here is the replanted one

5. #25 Franklins Tower, Dec 15, 2014
    Sorry here she is. Almost broke the seed shell off too. 😭

Attached Files:

6. #26 Franklins Tower, Dec 15, 2014
    One of my mystery autos has its root coming out the bottom. Dont want to touch it. Anyone know what is the best to do?

Attached Files:

7. The root was sticking out. I know it needs a good swirling of roots on the bottom before I transplant. But that root was out of the pot. I don't want it to die.

8. It looks like me replanting the seed and root worked. It is 1/4 inch higher than this morning. I was worried I only have one left and I'm going to germinate it. I want three Grape Muerte Autos and one of the two mystery autos. They were freebies from a not so good seed bank. Would never go there again.

9. #31 Franklins Tower, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Well the Grape Muerte Auto survived and is growing more. I had to transplant one of my other autos the mystery ones, because of a root poking out of the bottom of the containers drain holes. It went into BAS living soil. Watered with a diluted solution of BAS Agsil(silica like protect but organic and pure) Looks great.

I have decided to scrap using nutes and go all organic BAS soil and SST ' S and other teas.

Attached Files:

10. #32 Franklins Tower, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Any suggestions on what to give her when she is so young. Do I just water and when she's bigger start the sprouted seed teas(corn, barley,lentils,etc) and non sprouted seed teas(alfalfa, neem, kelp,etc)
    I was told the living soil is water and LITFA so I am confused on when I should start the teas because the soil I thought needed teas.

11. I'm not sure about third particular teas, however every auto I've grown has had a lot of success waiting till after one week and mixing nutes at 1/4 or less then over time adding more. As an example I started at 1/4 strength nutes and then added 4 extra litters of ph Ed water. There semi sensitive to nutes. This also depends on what's in your soil mix. I my soil I add in additional earthworm casings and perlite and mix FFOF with a local soil from Alaska the FFOF has nutes but I dilute them for autos. So far it works! Good luck man!

12. Sorry it took so long Franklin but subbed up bro

13. If it organic a kelp,ewc,coco powder,n molasses. Just bubble sum kelp n ewc 12-24hrs and then add last 3 2-4hrs before using and that's it water only after that

14. What's up Franklin here's that pic of the plague wed I'll have cal mag but I've been watering with molasses you think it could be a lockout issue?? I'm hopeing I don't loose this plant! There's prolly left than a month left :( ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418701641.551906.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418701654.319950.jpg

Grassachusetts!

15. Looks like lockout to me bro but no expert here but could be how late she in flower

16. Sry she's on week eight. What's the best course of action for s plant that's locked out. I've been useing molasses that's why I wasn't totally sure

Grassachusetts!

17. She looks great. :)

Keep it up.

18. its no problem man, gotta spread the love about good banks :) Jack and The Vault are just one of a kind!

CHef.