Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover? My first post.. ):

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amandaxxkitty, Dec 14, 2014.

1. A day will come that you'll wish you could get baked like that again. Enjoy it! Don't freak out its just weed nothing is permanent or harmful, it's probably doing great things for your brain and medicating you where you need it.

In herb I trust.

• Like Like x 1
    In the spirit of this thread, I'm going to smoke this bowl to cure my alcohol hangover from too many shots last night (seriously, who the fuck kept buying all these shots?!). As I previously said, I'll take the weed hangover any day over this shit.  :unsure:

3. this might sound retarded but when i get a weed "hangover" i just smoke more and watch a movie or play cs go. 

4. #24 challender1, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    Hi -- I'm pretty much a newbie myself.  Got into MMJ and toking only last year, when there was a medical mishap.

I almost always have the hangover.  I try to allow no less than 14 hours between when I take MMJ and when I have to go out in the morning, and I am occassionally still a bit foggy and distractable for several hours after that. 

It won't hurt you.  It does fade.  It'll be okay.

But like everyone else did say, make sure you get enough to drink.  And eat. 

Best wishes!

PS
    Oh, regarding the sleepiness -- was it Indica heavy, or a hybrid?  Indica ALWAYS makes me sleepy. 

5. I wouldn't call it a hangover, I like the term afterglow. I enjoy them.

6. yesterday of last night lol

7. New smokers get that low hazy feeling after smoking too much. When I started if I smoked two days in a row that would happen to me.

8. Well everyone is different. Contrary to what many smokers say, weed isn't really for everyone. Because of the stigma of bud and all the media people have these high expectations and think "oh man I can't wait to try weed it's gonna be great and imam gonna feel so good" cuz they hear all these opinions from everyone else, then they smoke and are like "wtf?" And think something is wrong when it's just you're body reacting to it differently than everyone else.

Like I know a few people who have said they have given up weed simply because it makes them paranoid, anxious, weird etc. they figured weed just must not be for them so quit. You'll have some that say weed makes them more happy, a nicer person, feeling somewhat euphoric, then you just have some who get the complete opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah, thats a weed hangover. Coffee and excercise should cure that. Eat a hearty breakfast too. Good luck. BTW I like weed hangovers.

i been in a haze and fog since 2004....i pretty much just go about my day. You get used to it. Obviously your tolerance isnt where it needs to be. if you smoke rarely i would just puff on 1 bowl all day. I been smoking for YEARS  and i can still manage to puff on a bowl for about 3 hours straight but i would have to be playing a game. or i just stepped outside at work for a second...but weed is getting pretty damn awesome to where you dont really necessarily need to smoke the whole damn thing