Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover? My first post.. ):

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amandaxxkitty, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Iam not a regular smoker; I smoke rarely on and off for months maybe years at a time. So, yes.. Iam a lightweight. 😅

Around Wednesday i bought an eighth for $45. That night, I smoked and I think I got paranoid... ): It was hard to move and everything was slow.

But my concern is that right after I smoke I always feel extremely tired and I always fall asleep shortly after...

That night I smoked again because I read that you should smoke more? (I dont know) ...
    So me being dumb I did.. xD (i had a headache also...i get headaches frequently) so then this morning and up until now I used google and I cannot find any real clarification is a weed high is real..

As of right now I have not smoked since yesterday of last night.. Everything is slow/dream like. I cant really focus good or remember the past few days. I dont feel like my normal self ): I have a headache and I just wanted to try and figure out what I should do..

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. You got really stoned because you smoked too much. Just drink some water and wait, it'll go away. Next time, smoke less.

3. As a casual smoker myself, any morning after I have a good session I can tell that I smoked the night before. It's like a slight "fog" , best way I can describe it. I wouldn't say it affects me much, but I know it's there. Usually fades as the day goes on.

As the other poster mentioned, smoke less and you won't get that as much. Or, smoke more and get tolerant. Personally I like it as a special thing, to each their own though

Hope this helps

4. I have been feeling this haze and fog for about 24 hours now. I read that drinking some type of juice or vitamins would help. I have been drinking water and i tried to wake up by taking a shower... Iam going to try and sleep. I just hate the foggy ness and very slow feeling throughout the day ): hopefully i feel normal in the morning... 😖

5. I had that once, then I hit the bong. Problem solved.

6. Should I take a hit if I still feel like crap in the morning?... Would it fix my problem ):?

7. Give your self a break from the last session, obviously you smoked too much. Just wait till you feel better to toke again.

8. That would be a wake and bake, and it solves many of life's problems, just make sure you stay productive.

9. Are you sure that what Iam feeling is normal?-- because i have smoked too much...? 😢 this isent permanent right? In how many days do you think it would go away? How could I make it go away faster..?

10. #10 PSUKUSH, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    I smoke at night quite often and I usually feel like this immediately when I wake up. Just drink some coffee, take a shower, and grab some breakfast and you should feel fine. I'll take a weed "hangover" any day compared to what a night of drinking can do  :wacko:

11. The more you freak, the worst it's gonna be.

Calm down, masturbate, grab some coffee, and chill.

12. Lots if water and you'll be good in minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Just hydrate. The only time I feel negative effects from weed is if I'm dehydrated after a run, so that's my best guess

14. Did you get high and eat too much? That's the hangovers I get from weed. Shit a food hangover may be worse than alcohol hangover.

15. Update::
    I still feel the same-- in a dream like state and not fully aware and alert yet... I will drink water until I cant drink anymore... ):

16. Again I have been feeling this way since around Thursday/Friday night... Its like a trance kind of /: iam trying not to freak and somehow attempting to convince myself that I will be normal again...
    I will be drinking water and getting a full 12 hours of sleep tonight. I will take a shower in the morning. I have been taking a daily vitamin since I have read that it helps.
    For clarification, what Iam feeling is temporary..?

17. #17 PSUKUSH, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Yes. Just don't smoke again if it bothers you  this much or try smoking less.

18. Back when I had first started smonking this was common for me. It never really bugged me, I just took it as I woke up still high and went on with my day.

Personally I think you're psyching yourself out.

Chill yo. :)

19. Should I stop smoking until this feeling goes away or take a hit?... /: i bought juice and i have water :)

20. Maybe stop posting until the feeling goes away.