Im a newb.

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Fizz420, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Can someone tell me what synthetic marijuana is? 

2. Crap, you don't wanna fuck with

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 BudButler, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    synthetic marijuana is manufactured fake weed it is vary harmful to your body and should be avoided at all costs

DO NOT SMOKE IT!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm just trying to find out if this is synthetic weed.

Haven't smoked in a while. Ever since I heard about what synthetic weed has been doing to people, i'm kind of parahnoid to smoke it now. lol

Attached Files:

5. looks legit 

6. #6 Messiah Decoy, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    It's not weed.

and unlike weed it can kill you.

"Compared to cannabis and its active cannabinoid THC, the adverse effects are often much more severe and can include hypertensiontachycardiamyocardial infarction,<sup>[37]</sup> agitation, vomiting, hallucinations, psychoses, seizures,convulsions<sup>[38]</sup> and panic attacks.<sup>[39]</sup><sup>[40]</sup><sup>[41]</sup><sup>[42]</sup><sup>[43]</sup> Among individuals who need emergency treatment after using synthetic cannabis, the most common symptoms are accelerated heartbeat, high blood pressure, nausea, blurred vision, hallucination and agitation.<sup>[44]</sup> Other symptoms included epileptic seizures, acute psychosis, and heart attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

7. yea thats weed fake weed is broken up and looks like italian seasoning

8. How is it italian seasoning? 

9. *looks like

smh noobs

10. You defiantly got yourself some bud from a natural plant. Don't smoke synthetic cannabinoids, they are harmful and destroy your tolerance to real THC.

11. ya man that's legit weed looks like it was harvested a little early but it's all good totally ok to smoke
    tizzy is just trollin you

• Like Like x 1

Thanks, just making sure before I smoke it. Haven't smoked in about a year or so. I got 14Grams of it. : )