RTA AIRPOT DRIPPER SYSTEM

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by plattynum, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Hi. I bought the airpots rta system and it seems like I'm the only person In the world that has this system if anybody has seen and used this system please please please get in touch. See i'm growing in coco and i need a few tips on feeding. How long I should leave drippers on for (in seconds) see the system has like a box that you plug the pump off the drippers into. This clever box feeds like so.
    It comes on every 15 mins 3 times and pumps water for the seconds I set. Then feeds after every 30 mins 5 times then feeds every hour 7 times and so on until the 18 hour light cycle has finished. Then it resets when it's lights out and starts the whole process again when lights on. Sounds completed I no BUT what I need to no is when the drippers are feeding do I have it so that every time the pump comes on do I have it on long enough so that there is a little run off EVERY TIME. OR should I have it so it just drips a little in each time. Any help is much appreciated so thank in advance. Surely someone somewere has used this bloody system even the guys in the grow shop ain't seen or used it its madness Hi. I bought the airpots rta system and it seems like I'm the only person In the world that has this system if anybody has seen and used this system please please please get in touch. See i'm growing in coco and i need a few tips on feeding. How long I should leave drippers on for (in seconds) see the system has like a box that you plug the pump off the drippers into. This clever box feeds like so.
    It comes on every 15 mins 3 times and pumps water for the seconds I set. Then feeds after every 30 mins 5 times then feeds every hour 7 times and so on until the 18 hour light cycle has finished. Then it resets when it's lights out and starts the whole process again when lights on. Sounds completed I no BUT what I need to no is when the drippers are feeding do I have it so that every time the pump comes on do I have it on long enough so that there is a little run off EVERY TIME. OR should I have it so it just drips a little in each time. Any help is much appreciated so thank in advance. Surely someone somewere has used this bloody system even the guys in the grow shop ain't seen or used it its madness hahaha. hahaha.