Should I be worried?

Discussion in 'General' started by City4494, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Okay guys so I recently just started smoking maybe about 2 and a half weeks ago. Since them I have smoked a total of 3 times. Each time that I have smoked it's generally been around a week apart. That brings me to yesterday. I smoke as recently as yesterday.

With all that being said. I just for a call for a job that I applied for and the first thing the guy asked me was can I pass a drug test. I said yeah knowing that my ass had just smoked lol. Since then I've been super paranoid. I have about 6 days until my interview where going to get drug tested. I've told my friends about ge situation and they keep telling me not to worry because I'm not a frequent smoker. But I'm still paranoid. Do you guys think I'll be okay for the drug test? And will buying an at home drug test provide any actual insight to what my pre-employment drug test result will look like?

2. you could easily fail. drink a lot of water, exercise till the test if you want to pass without pulling any tricks 

3. #3 dskboii, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    I heard it stay'z in ya system for a week...pay someone that you trust thats clean for da peepee'z.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. if u cut ur weaner off u wont have to take a test :)

or you can buy some fresh, drug free piss from a friend 

5. Buy fake piss and bring it with you. Done deal. And you can keep on toking.

6. yo i used to pass mine from probation by using my clean piss that i froze and i would chizzle pieces off and thaw them out... the piss looks totally fucked up and real nasty but it works hahah... for real though just dont eat the day of your test and people say that drinking water will get it out of your system faster which is true to an extent, drinking water the day of your test is important for diluting your piss... thc is fat soluble so stay away from FOOD especially fatty foods.....

1.) so to recap just dont eat any food the day of your test

2.) drink a lot of water only the night before and the day of.

3.) use Mid stream to fill the cup dont use beggining or end of stream

4.) dont worry about it and try to do some research on your own if you havent already... the people on GC are great but have horrible advice most of the time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You will fail, be killed and buried in back of the job site.

• Like Like x 2