how often do couples have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JEI3US, Dec 13, 2014.

1. I've been with my guy almost 2 years now and we bone at least 6 times a week.

2. lucky guy haha i don't even want to talk about my ex...

3. Yeah he knows it too, It makes us both happier so if we enjoy it and have time to even if it's a quickie why not :)

4. #64 SlightlyStonedSD, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    My girl and I have been together about 5 years. She doesn't have a high sex drive but we still get it in 4-6 times a week. And that's with her working days and me working nights.

2-3 times a month is bullshit. I'd tell her to step it up or call in some backup. But honestly OP if she's your first she probably won't be your last. Eventually you're gonna get strange on the brain.

5. It's like this one hot chick said to me a time ago: "men are like parquet flooring--lay them right and you can walk all over them forever"

6. Let's just say that I've started to log my "sessions" with my wife in my phone..

7. Me and my girl both agree, shit's dwindling bro.

Me and my girl have sex at least 5 times a week.  I have to put emphasis on the AT LEAST part.  

8. Haha I like that sneaky part at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Man, tbh I don't think there's a rule, for example I start feeling like I could use some more if my boyfriend and I only have sex 3 times/week. I kinda need at least 5 times/week, and that's as much as I can narrow it down. But things vary from one case to another.
    Maybe if you try to spice it up a little? Talk to her about it calmly... see what gives
    Good luck :smoke:

10. I've been looking for a thread like this...

Been with my girl almost 5 years, and we just had a kid. She barely shows any interest towards sexual intimacy past fucking.

Sex cant happen ATM because she had a natural childbirth, but she doesnt even offer me a handjob, let alone a blowjob. We tried anal like 2 years ago and she's never been up for it since.

As callous as this sounds, it's why I don't see myself putting a ring on her.

Just needed that off my chest

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. We'll I'm sad to say for me wife and I ( we are a lesbian couple ) . Sex has slowed down to completely coming to a halt. I'm horny all the time but she just wants it like once a week maybe . She never has an excuse it's just when I mention it it's always a no. It's really taking a toll on my confidence :(

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

12. Does anyone know if there are supplements to lower the sex drive me wife and I fight over it and I'm always turned down or told no . Thanks for any help

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

13. #73 flooyeezy, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Since I was just trying to be funny before, I'll answer properly now.
    My husband and I have been together for 6 years in May, married for 4. Other than the initial having sex several times a day all the time for the first couple of years, it has evened out to, I dunno, anywhere between 3 to 10 times a week depending on whats going on. That's not always sex, a lot of the time it's just sexual contact like oral or masturbating each other, sometimes we have sex and neither of us cum, it's more of an intimacy thing for us by now. The fact we've both got ridiculous sex drives really helps.

The think I thing a lot of guys forget is a lot of women aren't generally ready to go all the time, the expect sex without any effort, foreplay, seriously. I'm talking the cuddles and the sweet little kisses, the lightly tickling her skin, massages... you get the gist. Sometimes it takes a bit of effort. I'm not saying you aren't doing this, I'm just promoting it.

Why would you want to lower your sex drive?  It is typically a sign of good health and a low sex drive is the opposite.  I would be concerned if I were you.  She either is losing interest or she is having health issues.  You're young, right?

15. Yeah I got news eariler we talked and she has agreed that she will take supplements to heighten her sex drive :)

16. 2-3 times ... A MONTH?! That blows, man. My GF and I (26 and 27) have been together about 1.5 years and we have sex 3-4 times per week. Sometimes more or sometimes less depending on the situation (time, busy with work, tired, drunk, etc). But 2-3 times a month ...I imagine you must choke the chicken quite a bit.

17. RUN MAN
    2-3 months is fucking ridiculous imo. a healthy sexual relationship should involve sex atleast twice a week.