how often do couples have sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JEI3US, Dec 13, 2014.

1. #21 MistyKitten, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Honestly I think it's completely different for every single couple. It really depends on each individual person in the relationship and how often they have the need/are in the mood for sex.

For example, I'm a huge sex addict and want to jump my boyfriend's bones every second, but he doesn't always want to have sex... And I usually initiate it, but that's because I have a higher sex drive. Nothing wrong with that, but it took me a long time to figure out that it's not because he loves me any less.

We used to have sex a lot during our honeymoon phase right away, especially because he had only had sex with one other person before me, and it was a while before we started dating so he was probably craving sex and had a high need for it in the beginning. Now that we have sex so often, he isn't always in the mood. Which is understandable. Did you used to have sex a LOT and then it died down? Because that can happen.

If you're worried your partner is losing interest because of lack of sex, I recommend speaking to them and being as honest as possible and see if they indeed are losing interest or if they're just tired/not in the mood as much as you are. :)

2. Most married couples have sex about once a week, or so I was taught in my sexuality course.

Personally, my gf and I have been together about 3.5yrs, and we usually have sex 3-4x a month depending on various factors. We don't live together, which does affect the frequency.

It's totally normal for the frequency of sex to die down a bit as you progress in your relationship.

3. Soulo

4. Talk to her about it. It's the only way forward. If you can't talk to her about it, you probably shouldn't be in the relationship with her.

My wife and I have sex a little more than once a week on average if we're together.

5. Man just don't take no for a answer tell her wat u want n take it.Kiss her back n slowly work down with sucks n between the kisses. Kissing the back is a turn on for women or kis they stomach n work down n kiss on the inside of her thighs then above her pussy where the pubes are forget what that's called. Or lay n ya bed wit he n put ya meat on her butt and slowly rub her stomach working up to her titty and rub them however u do. Put ya finger in your mouth n rub them nipples they like that to. But if u are getting her wet she should b ready for the most part just Dont take no for a answer. U know your woman jus fuck her wit every inch of ya dick n just keep n ya mind u gonna want some more of this dick "bitch". Yea i think that may be ya answer fuck her like a bitch and not your girl. Dog her ass. Sometimes ya best sex will be when your like I'm gonna fuck this bitch up. But goodluck bro and report back to us.

6. I think relationships go though diffrent phrases one week you'll have sexy twice a day some times twice a week . YA win some YA lose some ( literally lol) but it swings in roundabouts , take the good with the bad . But if I read correctly u said twice a month ? If so that's overstreching it a little , especially if it's consistent twice a month every month . I'd say you need to have a good chat with her an see what you both want .
    Hope it all works out for you

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Well I got laid last night and it's so good I'm reminded why I love this girl.

8. My wife and I have been married 15+ years, have 2 kids (10,13) and still have sex at least twice a week. I'd like it to be daily...but can't do much more about it than I'm already doing without creating problems :)

9. Good to hear u leave her wanting more so u gt more this week?

10. I fuck on the hour, every hour.

11. My ex and I lived together and it was every day.

12. I have the opposite. My girl and I fuck literally every time we're alone and have a bed. Is she considered a nympho? Are we sex addicts? Idk but all I have to do is start kissing her, her neck, some licking, and a little fingering and she's already wet af. I love that girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My uh.. My girlfriend is kind of nympho, and I'm traumatized, so it's less than once every six months, the whole time I'm feeling horrible for it being that far between. xD.. 

That's okay, though! We gots toys.

14. You're traumatized? And she's a nympho. Fuck her now before she fucks some dude she met at the gas station.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. She has better standards and morals than that. She's very faithful. Believe me. I told her if it came to her needing some that bad and I wasn't able to please her, she could find a friend that would be willing to do such, as I do understand how stressful it can be for her. She said she wouldn't do that to me and honestly, I believe her.

16. #36 SuperDourPack, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Not to come off wrong or nuttin but are u like a transvestite wit a girlfriend or wtf. Im jus confused by everything

17. transgender.

18. I'm sorry if I'm coming off wild bt is it like u gt titties n a dick or something like that? Not judging just a understand if u would so kindly explain

19. I looked through the OPs post and responses.. and I haven't seen him say he's talked to his girlfriend about this. If he did, and I missed it I apologize.

But if you haven't talked to her yet about this... you should.  The key to any relationship is communication.  I know that sounds cliche.. and it is.. but it's true.  All of my serious realtionships, that went bad, it was lack of communication that either caused problems or just made them worse.
    It might be hard to talk to your girl about this, it might be uncomfortable, you might be worried it'll cause problems and "friction", but you need to talk to her about this.   You may find out that she wasn't doing it on purpose, and didn't mean anything by it.. and you two can work together to solve the problems, have sex more often. etc. Or you may find out that she has problems with sex with you, or maybe she just doesn't have that strong of a sexual drive. You might hear things that you didn't want to hear, or that will hurt your ego. But trust me, it's better to talk about and try to deal with these problems, to find out what you're dealing with. Than it is to just go along and have it cause more serious issues in your relationship down the line.

20. #40 SuperDourPack, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    [quote name="ILLOGIK" post="21066627" timestamp="1418617844"]

I looked through the OPs post and responses.. and I haven't seen him say he's talked to his girlfriend about this. If he did, and I missed it I apologize.

But if you haven't talked to her yet about this... you should. The key to any relationship is communication. I know that sounds cliche.. and it is.. but it's true. All of my serious realtionships, that went bad, it was lack of communication that either caused problems or just made them worse.
    It might be hard to talk to your girl about this, it might be uncomfortable, you might be worried it'll cause problems and "friction", but you need to talk to her about this. You may find out that she wasn't doing it on purpose, and didn't mean anything by it.. and you two can work together to solve the problems, have sex more often. etc. Or you may find out that she has problems with sex with you, or maybe she just doesn't have that strong of a sexual drive. You might hear things that you didn't want to hear, or that will hurt your ego. But trust me, it's better to talk about and try to deal with these problems, to find out what you're dealing with. Than it is to just go along and have it cause more serious issues in your relationship down the line.[/quote

I fuck wit this advice out off all of them. I second dis and he said he dug it out yesterday