One of my ScrOG plants is DYING

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pzbnx, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 zapnojun, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Inb4 the list of bold quotes and OP rage

Thank you for making the last few hours of my shift fly by.

2. That was my response to him that I'm on my first grow and seem to know more about ph than him lol. Guess it's cause I can take someones advice? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Showed my girlfriend OP's picture today and the first thing she guessed was nute burn, and she ain't even bout that life

Just saying

4. And after reading his list he finally filled out I can see exactly what he's doing wrong as does anyone who's researched his issues

Well, that's great! What is it?

His real problem is he came in expecting a quick diagnosis with so little info to go on.

Yes, yes, we get it. You said you figured out the solution to my problem. Well?

When I asked can you check the runoff his answer should have been "yes it's such and such" then I could have proceeded with the proper diagnosis he so desperately needs.

Right, it was entirely my fault. How DARE I ask why I should do something. My answer should have been NOTHING but "Yes, sir. I will do that, sir. Thank you, sir."

By DARING to ask why I should test my pH I thwarted your awesome and altruistic diagnosis that I desperately needed. I am SO SORRY!

But none of that matters now because you FIGURED OUT.. Right?

His attitude sucks and he needs to grow up. Though he'll never admit it

So.. where's the solution?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah, I don't think he has one.

What a pompous fucking douchebag.

This guy knows what's what.^

Lulz! Here be Mr. Z hollering at his boy, yo!

You tell us what's what, Mr. Z!

OP, I sincerely wish for your sake that one day you'll wake up and realize how dense you're being.

Writes entire reply expressing rationality and reason.

Gets response "I hope you realize how dense you're being."

Irony. Irony everywhere!

As nothing more than another human being I'm telling you that you are making it impossible to be helped.

I did what you guys asked of me! I answered every single question about my grow!

And yet you still reply with the same canned superiority and grandstanding..

Nobody else on this thread was hostile until you started acting like you're top shit.

It's actually the opposite.

I didn't stop acting nice until someone started acting hostile to me for absolutely no reason.

Don't ask someone for help, and then say it "CANT" be that, that's just not how it works. You're making yourself look like a fool.

I'm a fool because I don't automatically accept what you losers say as the word of God? My Goodness!

No good grower can ever know 100% about growing. There are always issues, problems, etc. that someone else may have experienced and thus know how to deal with.

No one in this thread (AFAIK) has the intelligence or know-how to be a better grower than me, but this does not mean that you all still can't be of use to me.

What proves that you can't be of use to me.. is the mere fact that you haven't been :)

considering how mature you've made yourself look, you have a great vocabulary for your age.

No, I don't. The fact that you're older than me and have an even worse vocabulary really speaks volumes for the insanity in the fact that YOU are trying to help ME (and grandstanding on top it). LMFAO.

Showed my girlfriend OP's picture today and the first thing she guessed was nute burn, and she ain't even bout that life

Just saying

Let me get this straight. Your GF, who knows even less than you about growing, took a shot in the dark about an issue that NO ONE has even come close to solving.. and you decided to post it?!

And then you guys wonder why I'm being an asshole.. well deserved, my friends. WELL DESERVED!

5. Reading through this thread actually makes me want to hurt myself. I'm not going to claim to know anything about the issues you're experiencing OP, but Jesus dude, chill the fuck out.

Like honestly man - "No, I don't. The fact that you're older than me and have an even worse vocabulary really speaks volumes for the insanity in the fact that YOU are trying to help ME (and grandstanding on top it). LMFAO." Is the air not waft of irony and hypocrisy? 

6. I knew this dude was just trolling...so whats wrong then please enlighten us

7. Well...nice to see people appreciate it when others attempt to help...

OP...name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated on Grasscity...they should not be part of what is an adult forum...

If you can't respond to people without resorting to such behaviour, don't...plain and simple...

As this thread is going nowhere good, and OP seems to just want to insult others who are trying to assist, I'm going to close it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.