One of my ScrOG plants is DYING

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pzbnx, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Please don't get me started. If you had wanted help why didn't you do this?  http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/226015-when-posting-your-sick-plants-questions.html

Did you notice it asked for ph of substrate?

3. Never mind lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Now you should back up and punt by filling out the form, aye? Didn't I help you before, Track?

5. #25 TheAnswer121, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    you probably attempted to, but were told you were giving misinformation :laughing:

First grow? Haven't I seen you here before, Track?

8. You didn't list any information that would be needed. You say you listed it all.... Lmfao. Where does it say what strain you're growing? And you come in here thinking you're some master grower, but it seems you don't realize that different strains handle nutes differently. (If I knew how to bold this next part, it would be bold as fuck.) QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE. These people are trying to help you, and maybe if you listened to them instead of just telling them they're stupid, you would be on the way to fixing your plant. You are seriously the most ignorant and arrogant person I think I've ever come across on this website. I would have loved to help you and see you harvest beautiful plants, but seeing as you've mouthed off all the people trying to help you, and OFFERING THE RIGHT SOLUTION, I will laugh when when your hard work turns to mold. Also please notice that almost everyone on this thread has said you're the problem? People on this website love to help, but why on earth would anyone want to help someone with an attitude like yours?

Name-calling is not tolerated...no matter what. - RMJL

9. I was just feeling nice yesterday...oh well

Okay, but see.. that's the answer that I know isn't it.

It's been too long for the other plant(s) to not show the same symptoms.

That, and the symptoms of the damaged plant are FAR too severe to be caused by nutrients.

This is something else. If none of you have any other idea don't fret - no one else does either :)

LMFAO.

Seems like this guy is having some serious deja-vu.

You didn't list any information that would be needed.

I thought I did.

When I was asked to give more information, I simply asked why it was necessary, and I was not given an answer.

Where does it say what strain you're growing?

The strain I am growing is not relevant.

Scientific methodology dictates that if in two identical plants only one suffers from a condition, the strain of the plant is exempt from scrutiny.

And you come in here thinking you're some master grower,

Never said that.

And who are you to judge me? Damn hypocrite.

but it seems you don't realize that different strains handle nutes differently.

Again, not relevant.

QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE

You're yelling at me and yet calling me the asshole. This means you think that it's not the action that matters but the thought.

If being an asshole is 100% relative to one's correctness, as you have shown, then I cannot possibly be an asshole because I am right.

Beyond that, it's simply a subjective matter of whether you agree with me that I am right.

These people are trying to help you, and maybe if you listened to them instead of just telling them they're stupid, you would be on the way to fixing your plant.

These people? LMFAO.

There has been one helpful person in this thread so far.

You are seriously the most ignorant and arrogant person I think I've ever come across on this website.

That does not surprise me in any way. The herd mentality you portray is quite common.

Alas, those who claim I am arrogant and ignorant always commit the exact same crime they claim I have.

But, of course, as I've said, the irony is entirely lost on you good souls.

and OFFERING THE RIGHT SOLUTION

The right solution? Are you high?

There have been ZERO solutions in this thread.

There was one guy who told me to check my PPM and wouldn't elaborate as to why, then he got defensive.

I will laugh when when your hard work turns to mold.

Then you have relinquished your moral highground.

You claim to derive pleasure from my losing my livelihood - something evil and wrong.

Whatever I have done on this thread will always pale in comparison to that.

Also please notice that almost everyone on this thread has said you're the problem?

Ahh, yes. Appeal to authority.

If everyone believes something, it must be right.

LMFAO.

11. I know what it's like to offer help and some folks simply go ballistic because they don't know how to start cannabis cultivation properly, by measuring ph from the get go, unless your organic, and certain folks will get their back up in a rile after being instructed, which only demonstrates them a glittering gem of colossal ignorance. Why? When a member offers help and get attacked, the other members should step in and not allow this insidious behavior. Membership should offer assistance to those attempting to resolve an issue from a belligerent Op. I felt too many times in the past that I have been attacked and found no assistance from the membership. blood_junkee gave me confirmation on a tread once when no one else came to my defense, I appreciated that.  We should stick together and help one another when an Op goes astray.

12. must be god just hates that plant since everything is the same...have you tried an exorcist?

*sigh*

If you honestly think I am to blame, and blaming me makes you feel better then go ahead.

No, I'm Jewish.

I have tried giving it some Matza dipped in milk but it just started singing something in Yiddish.

Okay, sure.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Regular potting soil w/Perlite + Vermiculite
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? White Widow
    How old are the plants? 60 days veg + 44 days flower
    What type of lights and how many watts? Two 600w HPS lights = 1200w.
    How far from the lights? Varying heights depending on temperature.
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Every 48 hours.
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Bio-Bloom (50ml/10L).
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? PPM of water = 450. PPM w/nutrients = 700. PPM runoff = 150
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 28-32C at the canopy.
    What size pots? 17 Liter
    Any bugs? Look real close. A few fungus gnats, maybe.
    Any other pertinent info? You bet your ass.

The membership will definitely blame you. You missed the basics when blood_junkee asked you the measure ph for a definitive resolution which would have been forthcoming.

16. #37 AugustWest, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    you seem to have all of the answers already..

why are you asking for help?

if those plants are from seed.. then one of your phenos just isn't responding like the others are.. shit happens.

if they are from clone, then i couldn't tell you. Maybe you accidentally added too much of something in there.

but again, you seem to know more than those trying to help.. so i'm sure you'll figure it out even though it's really too late to do anything besides remove those dead leaves.

also.. it's pretty much impossible to ever get an accurate measurement of soil PH, so i'd save the hassle of even trying.

^^

what does that bit mean?

18. #39 gone4good, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    I did and if I remember correctly he was being a know it all douchebag as well...not as bad as this one here mind you.
    And after reading his list he finally filled out I can see exactly what he's doing wrong as does anyone who's researched his issues...so common among new growers.
    His real problem is he came in expecting a quick diagnosis with so little info to go on.
    You dont go into the doctors office complaining of a leg ache and when your doc says "sciatic nerve damage" you say "that can't be the pain is in my leg not my back"
    When I asked can you check the runoff his answer should have been "yes it's such and such" then I could have proceeded with the proper diagnosis he so desperately needs.
    His attitude sucks and he needs to grow up. Though he'll never admit it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Name-calling is not tolerated...no matter what. - RMJL

19. This guy knows what's what.^

OP, I sincerely wish for your sake that one day you'll wake up and realize how dense you're being. As nothing more than another human being I'm telling you that you are making it impossible to be helped. It is 100% your fault. Nobody else on this thread was hostile until you started acting like you're top shit. Don't ask someone for help, and then say it "CANT" be that, that's just not how it works. You're making yourself look like a fool.

Although I must hand it to you, considering how mature you've made yourself look, you have a great vocabulary for your age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.