Where can I get seeds that are guaranteed to be female plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by REDEYEJEDIOG, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Yo ive tried growing before but two of my plants got sick from the bottom and grow failed. But I'm trying to get it going again just to experiment for experience. Any where to get seeds??

2. the internet has hundreds of seed banks that will deliver to the u.s. they offer regular and fem seeds. the fem seeds are about 99% female. quality female seeds from a seed bank will start at about $10 each plus shipping. check out the rest of grasscity forums, there are threads for seed banks, beginner grows, grow area setup and sick plants. 

3. herbies is my fav

4. Oh man where to start....
    Herbies, attitude, nirvana etc the list goes on and on and on..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You can buy feminized seeds from Attitude and Herbies. I never had a problem with either.

6. The attitude is where I got my current girls. Feminized Critical Kush (their #1 rated strain) and feminized Tangerine Dream. What was nice is I originally bought a 5 pack of Alcupolco Gold feminized seeds, I got 6 extra feminized freebies.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Btw before you get the seeds, do you understand what happened with your previous grows, and more importantly what you can do to prevent said illness+

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app