Spooks in the City

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Informant, Dec 13, 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jocI_R8lMpM

• Like Like x 3
    They do? :confused:

• Like Like x 3
  3. As long as they don't use our water fountains and restrooms. Lololololol

• Like Like x 5
    Or fug our wite bitches. :mad:

• Like Like x 4
    Sharing is caring.

• Like Like x 2
     [​IMG]  

7. yeah people come here and create an account just to post about how weed ruined their life and how they were high for a week and how they got ebola-laced weed and they just want to "warn" people lol

it's all bullshit IMO it's probably anti-marijuana groups but who knows.

I miss cball

• Like Like x 5
  8. #28 Informant, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    Holy shit lol.

So, I guess a regional racial slur from the 1940's still has weight?  I just thought spook made more sense since "agent" or "spy" or "monkey wrencher" sounds a little conspiracy theory. 

I've just heard reports about infiltration into minor activist groups, political movements or religious organizations, by government agents for the purpose of dissension.  Think those reports are real or simply a means of making the government look more "big brother" than they actually are?

9. #29 Lenny., Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzV9giZRcow

On a more serious note, I believe there is one individual that is clearly being paid, or at least a very passionate member of a volunteer organization. He's in the politics section. He goes under the moniker of J-DILLA

• Like Like x 6
    I'll see your Peckerwood and raise you an Eastwood..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AfGvFAay2A

• Like Like x 1
  11. Obviously.

12. The paranoid stoner in me wonders if Informant is really an informant himself and is doing like a preemptive strike.. I mean, what would you think if you were at a concert, high as shit.. and some random person comes walking up and is like "You guys see any narcs? I hope there's no narcs around here.. pretty sure there's no narcs. Want to buy some drugs?"

• Like Like x 1
  13. "Spooks" lmao! Haven't heard that one since the 1940's.

But, he'd have to be wearing a t-shirt that said "Snitch" on it to be the same thing I'm doing.

Total mind fucking.  I guess we'll never know who I really am........ working for.

15. #37 Cactus Ed, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Since you have to say if asked directly, I'll clear this up right now.  Are you a spook, Informant?  Why exactly did you pick "Informant" as a username?  Freudian slip? ;)

You may be on to something.  No wonder he maintains a level demeanor even when disrespected and never disrespects others.  I'm wondering if he's clearly being paid why do you offer an alternate explanation for his behavior?  If it's clear he's being paid then that's it, otherwise it wouldn't be clear.

• Like Like x 2

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thought i was going to have to come in this thread and straighten out shit from thread title lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. please don't say this man. I just defended you in a thread.