Weed effects to the brain

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by xamde, Dec 12, 2014.

1. recent research from The University of Texas have shown that the weed effect to the brain, it's likely to reduce grey matter in brain cells which related to addiction. But the study also indicated that these reduction didn't effect user capabilities. Moreover, weed also enhance brain connectivity. 

I start to afraid that reducing grey matter will cause severe effect in long term since it related to the brain. 

What do you think about this news... 

news source: http://prescriptionfact.com/does-weed-kill-brain-cells/

2. #2 Galaxy420, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    editorial script

3. regardless of what the study says cannabis compounds when taken into the organism(human) and mingled with our endocannabinoid receptors have neuroprotectant properties that protect the organism(and all systems that keep the organism going)  from free radical damage and oxidative stresses. how in any way could that be harmful??

to prove my point look at the goverment patent for cannabinoids as neuroprotectants. proved by the very place that makes it illegal from everyone as well. go figure that out??

4. #4 Deleted member 830888, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    Yes cannabis is a neuroprotectant whether it's THC (physical trauma to the brain from physical damage, oxygen deprivation and toxic drug exposure such as alcohol) or CBD (treats neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's).

5. You start to afraid? I think that grey matter is spreading quickly in your brain bro.

6. How it effects brain? Well it makes you high, thats all I need to know.

7. Once you do some "homework" on just what cannabis does in the body you begin to realize that all these little bull shit studies are just that, bull shit!  There's a boat load of data out there. Literally thousands of studies and decades of research. Plus thousands of years of history. Check out Storm Crows lists. There's only one "health issue" caused by the use of marijuana and that's the legal one  :mad:
    and maybe that annoying toker's hack from too much smoking and not enough vaping  :laughing:
    Cannabis probably should be illegal :eek: cause it's a huge threat to the USA, LLC  Inc. and the American way of life...  :hello:
    The push back on cannabis is mostly behind closed doors where $ changes hands for favors. Occasionally we get treated to the "latest horrifying discovery about the deleterious effects of marijuana"....like this one..... :smoking:
    H

8. Marijuana is good for you. end of story :)

9. Jumping off of a 50 foot building and having a sudden change in acceleration will also affect your brain.